Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5

Discus and support Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I start a new Minecraft account on ps5 as I cannot remember the email for my previously linked ps4 one and I am not able to get into servers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronniedoo, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Ronniedoo
    Ronniedoo Guest

How do I start a new Minecraft account on ps5 as I cannot remember the email for my previously linked ps4 one and I am not able to get into servers

:)

Ronniedoo, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

PS4 to ps5 minecraft

Hi there Triston, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It appears that, according to the official Minecraft help website, it's not possible to unlink a Microsoft account from a PlayStation account to link a different account. Please note that this restriction is imposed by PlayStation, not Xbox or Microsoft, as PlayStation determines which accounts can be linked on their platform and how it's done.

Here's the information I found on the Minecraft Help Center website:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

[​IMG]

In this case, I recommend trying to contact PlayStation support to see if they can assist you or provide an alternative solution since, as mentioned earlier, this restriction is on their end.

You can contact PlayStation Support using the following link:

https://www.playstation.com/support/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please keep in mind that in this public Xbox community forum, we are just fellow gamers, trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox home switches

It's about the primary console switches there is none for the ps5 it wouldn't.let.me

Saying I don't need to change my primary console from my ps4 to my ps5 (sold.the ps4)

Ironically ps4 ps3 and vita had to be primary designated annoyed me
  5. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  6. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
Thema:

1. Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5 - Similar Threads - Minecraft reset account

2. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  3. Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher: Hello, there is a problem: when you log in to Minecraft Launcher, your account keeps resetting. Once, even when I entered the game, the multiplayer was locked.!!!...
  4. Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher: Hello, there is a problem: When you log into Minecraft Launcher, your account is constantly reset. Once, even when I entered the game, Multiplayer was blocked. Original (rus): Здравствуйте,...
  5. My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...: Hello So my minecraft email got hacked and i dont have the transaction id but i can still login, is there any way to reset the email even if i dont have access to it ?...
  6. My minecraft progress reset after getting a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft progress reset after getting a microsoft account: I just added a Microsoft account to my switch Minecraft and now all of my maps and Minecoins reset. How do I fix this? 14619b7d-13b0-4a2b-88fe-ccf91d3b3791
  7. is there a way to reset my minecraft account email back to the one that was used to signup...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to reset my minecraft account email back to the one that was used to signup...: I migrated my minecraft acc and the email I migrated it to does not have acess I might of mispelled the email is there a way that I can reset it back to the old gmail and redo the migration...
  8. How can i reset my minecraft account login token?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i reset my minecraft account login token?: I contacted mojang to reset my minecraft login token since i have been hacked out of my account. they said they cant do anything since i migrated to microsoft. These hackers can enter on my...
  9. How do I reset which playstation account is connected to my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset which playstation account is connected to my Minecraft account.: I'm trying to login to Minecraft and when I went to sign in on my PS5 it says the playstation network already is already in use. Well this is the only playstation I've ever owned and there's no...
  10. Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account: So, many years ago before microsoft bought minecraft, I had purchased a minecraft account. I had used it happily for a while, then life got busy, etc. cut to last week. When I tried to login to...