Minecraft repeatedly updates.

Discus and support Minecraft repeatedly updates. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft launcher is not the most recent one because I heard that it has issues (including not allowing offline play) and I mostly play modpacks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LisaBorum, Apr 22, 2022.

  1. LisaBorum
    LisaBorum Guest

    Minecraft repeatedly updates.


    My minecraft launcher is not the most recent one because I heard that it has issues (including not allowing offline play) and I mostly play modpacks. But, every single time I open the launcher it "updates". That is to say that it takes around twenty minutes to do nothing (due to slow internet connectivity). Why must it update every time?? What is it actually updating, since nothing changes? Is there a way to stop it?

    :)
     
    LisaBorum, Apr 22, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Minecraft repeatedly updates.

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good night

    To disable automatic updating in windows, just do this procedure:

    Open the Microsoft store app normally;

    Touch the icon represented by “three dots” and enter “Settings”;

    Uncheck “Update apps automatically.
  3. LisaBorum Win User

    Minecraft repeatedly updates.

    AAAND, It's still updating each time it's opening even after doing what you said.


    [​IMG]
  4. LisaBorum Win User

    Minecraft repeatedly updates.

    I'm sorry. I figured out what you meant. I didn't realize the app was already on my PC and was trying to find it online. Thank you for your help.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    Minecraft repeatedly updates.

    I have not given him any purchase procedure, if he asks you to buy the game, it is because he is not recognizing the purchase of the profile he is using.

    unfortunately there are no links to the native windows application, it's a configuration.

    and in order to configure it, the store must recognize the owner of the game so that this can be done.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

    Minecraft repeatedly updates.

    just type this in the search bar and windows will show you what application this is
Thema:

Minecraft repeatedly updates.

Loading...
  1. Minecraft repeatedly updates. - Similar Threads - Minecraft repeatedly updates

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock is crashing repeatedly on Windows 11

    in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock is crashing repeatedly on Windows 11: when playing single player or worlds with my friends the game will freeze go to red then crash with no error messages, but not in servers like the hive. my specs are, i9 13900k, RX 6950XT, 32gbs...
  10. Minecraft Repeat Updates

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Repeat Updates: This is for Xbox 360. I know, I'm old school. Okay, so I'm not sure whether these updates are relevant ones to the system software or something but it's intensely annoying. Every-so-often, say...