Minecraft Refresh rate

Discus and support Minecraft Refresh rate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, My son and I regularly played the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft for years. I recently upgraded (Havent we all :-) ) to the new 'Better... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Latman, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. The Latman
    The Latman Guest

    Minecraft Refresh rate


    Hey all,

    My son and I regularly played the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft for years. I recently upgraded (Havent we all Minecraft Refresh rate :) ) to the new 'Better Together' version and I'm experiencing motion dizziness & headaches akin to when I used to play games on PC at 60hz (before
    I used RefreshLock of course!).

    Has anybody else noticed this?

    Its only this version of Minecraft that's doing it, is there anyway to adjust the screen settings (or perhaps is this a forthcoming feature?)

    Lat

    :)
     
    The Latman, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    refresh rate :S

    Hello, it should display perfectly fine on that TV. I did a quick Google search and it seems people aren't having any issues with this particular model of TV and the XBOX 360.
     
    HassanB, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. dandanactionman, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. Spartan2388 Win User

    Why are the textures so bad in Warzone 2.0 on Xbox Series S?

    It wasn't a refresh rate issue. There's a bug that limits textures where it looks like minecraft at any resolution and refresh rate. I dropped the resolution to 1080 and 60hz and was still experiencing low res textures. Resetting the xbox solved it for.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Variable Refresh Rate

    DisplayPort doesn't affect picture quality in any way. It's a digital transport for a video signal. The same hardware interprets the signal at the end. The only reason it's still around is apparently it has additional features for multiple displays. Likely you have different settings on that input which makes it look "better"

    It can't do VRR because there needs to be bidirectional communication between the device and the display. They need to tell each other how to adjust things
  6. Ronnieee Win User

    Variable Refresh Rate

    If your display is showing better resolution then definitely the settings from the monitor is working independently. Normally, it would depend on the settings from the console but your set up seems to be working from the monitor itself because the monitor has its own freesync.
  7. Ronnieee Win User

    Variable Refresh Rate

    Yes, I got what you were saying about using the display port with an adapter since the monitor only has display port rather than hdmi. But this will still not allow Xbox to have VRR because of the compatibility and requirements. Were you able to test out the games if frame rates are still good?
  8. Justin Frigo Win User

    Variable Refresh Rate

    Right but I’m not using hdmi I’m using DisplayPort which maxes out at 240hz on 1080p like I said I’m using a hdmi to DisplayPort active adapter so the display from my Xbox to my monitor is DisplayPort so I have adaptive sync/freesync turned on in the monitor it’s self not VRR in the Xbox settings
Thema:

Minecraft Refresh rate

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Refresh rate - Similar Threads - Minecraft Refresh rate

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Minecraft on windows eleven keeps refreshing like if I was changing the texture pack

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on windows eleven keeps refreshing like if I was changing the texture pack: and it happens randomly also the launcher is taking a long time to load if anyone has the solution that would be great 8bc012a2-3c10-45ce-aad8-9fa4bc1a0fde