MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ?

Discus and support MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i renewed my minecraft realm plus subscription. and it says subscripstion expired? a38261e2-1416-4100-9cf2-534bb2b78a14 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hussain albrahem, Aug 17, 2022.

1. MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ?

i renewed my minecraft realm plus subscription. and it says subscripstion expired?

:)

hussain albrahem, Aug 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, may I know if you tried this?

Sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this (also Minecraft launcher):

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on Microsoft store, Xbox app, minecraft launcher and try again

-----

If maybe the issue persists an in order to isolate a bit more the issue.

Are you able to log in with your account on a different platform? (Mobile or Xbox)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's odd, usually the subscription renews up to 48 hours after date of purchase

Where are you experiencing this issue?
    Xbox, PC or Mobile?
    (I mean, in which platform you purchased the subscription?)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hussain

May I know when you renewed your subscription?
    Also, recurring billing for the subscription was on or you renewed the subscription manually?

And, if you go to your Microsoft account order history, are you able to see the transaction or not yet?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. hussain albrahem Win User

i renewed it manually in saturday 13/8/2022 and yes it does show in my order history
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

Thema:

1. MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ? - Similar Threads - MInecraft realms plus

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  6. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  7. Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]: It has been four years since others have had this issue. Why is there no fix yet? My friend has tried to buy a Minecraft Realms Plus server from his Windows 10 and I tried on Windows 11. Why does...
  8. Minecraft Realm plus renovation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realm plus renovation: I create temporary visa cards for all my online purchases, i created one for realmplus that expired last month, so when minecraft tried to renovate the realm it failed. I created another card...
  9. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888
  10. Minecraft realm plus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft realm plus: I bought minecraft realm plus but cant create a realm. b8c7d26d-1d64-4854-ab4f-617905e8269d