minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months

Discus and support minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i thought i had canceled the subscription but this morning i was billed for it. so i went to play on the new update and it says that the realm expired... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flaccid Intent, Dec 6, 2021.

1. minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months

i thought i had canceled the subscription but this morning i was billed for it. so i went to play on the new update and it says that the realm expired last month on the 6th but i was billed on the 9th for it and again this morning but i still have no access.

:)

Flaccid Intent, Dec 6, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

That's odd. What appears to you when you log into the realms?
  3. Flaccid Intent Win User

the subscription is active and ive been paying for it since june 26
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

That's odd. Have you tried to contact Minecraft help center and request a support? You could screenshot your subscriptions section, saying that your subscription is active and send it to them.
  5. Flaccid Intent Win User

that its been expired since the 6th and it wants me to pay again
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Flaccid, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Flaccid, check your subscriptions' section to see if the realms are active indeed:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If it's not, check your order's history to see if the charge for it is there:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Also, if it's there and the subscription is not activated, it might be due to that particular charge is from a past due balance.
Thema:

1. minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months - Similar Threads - minecraft realms working

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  5. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  6. Minecraft realms ps4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms ps4 not working: On minecraft bedrock ps4, i am trying to join my friends realm on xbox and when you click on the realm or any server for that matter, it says "connecting to the server..." and then nothing...
  7. Minecraft realms isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms isnt working: Hello, I bought minecraft for my son. Multiplayer tab on java was disabled and in bedrock couldnt join realms. I tried everything I found on the internet. Checked my connection, my microsoft...
  8. Buying Minecraft Realms is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Realms is not working: Upon trying to purchase Minecraft Realms it asks to add adress to my profile (which is already there) even when it is on choose a payment method and even when i add my adress and click next I am...
  9. minecraft realms not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms not working: i’ve been trying to join realms for a few months both on my phone and xbox one s and they don’t work but they do on other peoples wi-fi i’m not sure what is wrong with my wi-fi and i don’t know...
  10. Minecraft realm member rights settings not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm member rights settings not work: Hello, I'm playing on a minecraft realm With my friend. My friend added me rights, so I have the rights operator. I think, if I click on settings in minecraft menu, so I can edit any settings...