MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

Discus and support MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by curabruh, Nov 27, 2019.

1. curabruh
    curabruh Guest

MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings

:)

curabruh, Nov 27, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings

Hello curabruh,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to join Minecraft Realms due to your account's privacy and online safety settings. You may need to change the

privacy and online safety settings online
    . Are you playing the game on a Xbox One? Is your account a child account? If your account is a child account, you will need to have the parent account adjust the account's security settings. The article we provided
    explains how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. ethanndd Win User

I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

I’m on Xbox Minecraft and it won’t let me play multiplayer realms/join friends or any server ur says I have to change my Microsoft account setting but doesn’t work once I change the setting.
  4. maykel123 Win User

Trouble with purchasing Minecraft Realms

Hello,

I’m a **age removed for privacy** Minecraft Pocket Edition user from the United States and would like to purchase Minecraft Realms so I can play Minecraft multiplayer with my **age removed for privacy** brother, but am experiencing difficulties in doing so. Here is what the problem looks like on my side:

In the Minecraft PE app, I tapped on the “Start Minecraft Realms 30 Day trial” button, then agreed to the Terms and Conditions. The Microsoft system greeted me with a message saying that I “cannot play on Minecraft Realms because of how (my) account is set up.” It then provided me with a link for how to fix the issue. I tapped it, which brought me to a redirect page, and this stated that I was in a family group and could not change my security settings. Upon further inspection and a look at how to get out of a family group, I found out that the family tab said I was not in one. Additionally, after talking with my parents they have said that they have never set one up. However, the problem still persists and Microsoft keeps insisting that I cannot change my preferences because I’m still supposedly in a family group. What do I do from here so that I can purchase Minecraft Realms? I have a viable debit card, phone number and job and am not sure what to do from here.

Also, quick note: I do not have an Xbox of any kind.
    grasias
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Cross play on a child account

Hello,

Some games require you to enable cross-play in

the game settings to be able to do this - this doesn’t

apply to Minecraft though.

You don't need to manually enable cross play for Minecraft Realms as this is already set up, just make sure your son and his friend’s account privacy settings allow them to play online. To adjust these settings, sign in to the Privacy & online safety page.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...e-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-xbox-one

Note: If your son is on a child account, an adult from the same Microsoft family will need to sign in and change these account settings.

To play Minecraft Realms, you need to allow the following settings:

“You can play with people outside of Xbox Live”

“You can create and join clubs”

“You can join multiplayer games”

When adjusting any account settings, make sure to select ‘submit’ to confirm and save these changes.

Set the above settings to allow and your son should be able to play online with friends. Although if you experience any issues with this, here is a multiplayer troubleshooting page:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...ecraft-Realms-and-Multiplayer-Troubleshooting

Minecraft Realms FAQ

In case needed, I’ll leave the instructions to join a Realm below:

To join a Realm on Minecraft, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Realms Menu from the Main Menu

of Minecraft.

2. From the list of Realms available to the player, select

the one they want to join.

3. Once selected, that particular Realm will become

available to the player.

Each Realm that a player joins first requires an invitation, indicated by the flashing mail icon.

A Realm's current status is indicated by the colored

dot next to it: green means that the Realm is open

and available to join, yellow indicates that it expires soon, and red indicates that the Realm has expired or has

been closed by the owner.

Any questions, I’m happy to help! :)
  6. iishastajeanna Win User

Minecraft- Creating server for friends

Hi tashyb33!

To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
    The issue is that nobody on minecraft can invite other people, because the invite doesn’t send for anyone.
Thema:

1. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already... - Similar Threads - MineCraft realms doesn’t

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  6. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  7. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  8. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  9. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  10. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...