Minecraft realms can’t replace world gives error message everytime

Discus and support Minecraft realms can’t replace world gives error message everytime in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend had our realm and he cancelled his subscription about 2 months ago and he purchased realms again for the same realm and it won’t let him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 121212Al, Nov 8, 2022.

1. 121212Al
    121212Al Guest

My friend had our realm and he cancelled his subscription about 2 months ago and he purchased realms again for the same realm and it won’t let him replace it with the world everytime it just says initializing download and gets stuck at the end and then says error uploading world and it never works. Please help us out is there a way to fix realms so we can play again?

:)

121212Al, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. MoonyStars Win User

Help i cant surpass the error code ghast in minecraft pe with storage permission

I have the same issue as Bruhmoment10283 on mobile so I redownloaded Minecraft and now I don’t have any of my worlds and can’t play realms
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

You can transfer worlds between these devices using a Minecraft Realm

You must have an active Minecraft Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds. For more information about Minecraft Realms and how to start a Realm, go to the Realms Plus page.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/44...

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

1. From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list

2. Click Replace World and confirm.

3. Choose the world you want to transfer.

4. Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!

5. Open Minecraft from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms

6. Click Download World.

7. Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Your world should now be transferred from one device to another. If you want to transfer another world, repeat the same process.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Realms Replace world

For in-game issues it will be better if you contact the game developer, in this case Mojang, or you post at their forums.
  6. AaronBee110 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Hi, my name is Aaron and i'll do my best to help

Please try the below steps

You must have an active Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    Click Replace World and confirm.
    Choose the world you want to transfer.
    Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    Click Download World.
    Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Hopefully this helps!

Aaron
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms can’t replace world gives error message everytime - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms can’t

2. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  3. I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft: [img] I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because “I need permission” yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. I’ve changed my settings to...
  4. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  5. I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.: I’ve tried connecting to a Ethernet cord, downloading multiple times at different times, downloading a backup, replacing the realm with a backup and trying to download again, closing the realm and...
  6. Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...: Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I have been trying to play Minecraft with friends on Minecraft realms it’s saying that I need to change my...
  7. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  8. When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...: I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same problem. I really want to play on realms. I am not...
  9. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried everything but nothing has worked....
  10. Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox: My son is trying to get on to a realm on minecraft which his friends are playing, there is space for him and he has Xbox live, his settings are set to allow multiplayer and clubs but the message...