MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player

Discus and support MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having issue when playing on realm server, Windows Edition. So Player A has the realms add on subscription, has sent invite to Player B. Everyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WasJO183882, Feb 7, 2023.

1. WasJO183882
    WasJO183882 Guest

Having issue when playing on realm server, Windows Edition. So Player A has the realms add on subscription, has sent invite to Player B. Everyone playing together fine in realm.

Suddenly a few days ago Player B when in Player A realm, the left and right buttons stop working. Cannot place blocks, cannot mine blocks, will not attack, etc... Happens for Player B in this realm while on the X Box and on PC.

When Player B plays local games, no issues, on both X Box and PC game is fine. Also when playing Java edition, we can both play on same local server, no issues.

Reset Xbox controller to defaults, tried different controller, reset keyboard and mouse to defaults for PC, no change.

Also had Player A create brand new world and load onto realm, joined, same issue, tried other saved worlds, loaded, same issue.

Called support and they transferred me somewhere and then disconnected me and now call center unavailable.

Seems like a realm issue, do not see any realm reset or caching settings to delete. Hoping for ideas.

:)

WasJO183882, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. It seems like a realm issue. You'll be needing to reach Mojang support for it and submit a ticket. You can reach them here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your patience.
  3. Dericka Win User

You're welcome. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day ahead!
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

It seems to me that possibly the problem is more focused on the compatibility of the server with the edition of Minecraft you use. Minecraft Java Edition servers do not accept Minecraft Bedrock players, or vice versa. It is the same thing that happens with Minecraft Realms, for example. There are separate Realms for each edition of the game for the simple fact that both editions are different and not compatible with each other.
  5. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
Thema:

1. MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player - Similar Threads - MineCraft Realm Server

2. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  3. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  4. My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server: Me and my friends have a realm, I host it and it has been a source of entertainment for 3 years now, however recently one of my most active friends ran into an issue where whenever he joined a...
  5. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  6. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  7. For Minecraft I can join a server but not a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Minecraft I can join a server but not a realm: I can't join realms on Minecraft for some reason I tried everything that I could think of and tried everything that the expert I asked could think of but none of it worked...
  8. Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server: Hey, i payed from subscribe minecraft realm. but he do not complet'ed payed & i and my friends do not invite on server realm [img] [img] 8758288d-b1de-402b-9ab5-5d9ec791bbbd
  9. My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE: When my friend try to join in my realm it says "loading resource package" , she tryed to wait, reinstall minecraft, turn off and on the phone, change the video configuration, create 3 different...
  10. Child account cannot use Minecraft realm server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot use Minecraft realm server: I just purchased a Minecraft realm and it works fine. However I have 3 kids who have child accounts and they are unable to use it. It says, "You cannot play online multiplayer through XBox Live...