Minecraft Realm not working on Series S

Discus and support Minecraft Realm not working on Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend can't play on our minecraft realm on series S. They seem too not be syncing properly but when I log onto their account on my series X it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oz Richards, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Oz Richards
    Oz Richards Guest

My friend can't play on our minecraft realm on series S. They seem too not be syncing properly but when I log onto their account on my series X it works just fine.

:)

Oz Richards, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I appreciate it.
  3. Oz Richards Win User

No error codes come up, they can join the realm but they don't sync properly.

They are able move on their side but they can't interact with anything. From someone else's point of view the person is just standing still.

We will give your suggestion a go and thank you for replying :)
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Oz!

What error message are they getting from their Series S console when trying to join your Realm?

I suggest to perform a power cycle on both of your consoles.

Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

Please do the same on your routers. Unplug it for at least a minute before turning it back on to refresh your internet connection.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

6. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realm not working on Series S - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm working

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  5. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  6. Minecraft realms ps4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms ps4 not working: On minecraft bedrock ps4, i am trying to join my friends realm on xbox and when you click on the realm or any server for that matter, it says "connecting to the server..." and then nothing...
  7. Minecraft realms isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms isnt working: Hello, I bought minecraft for my son. Multiplayer tab on java was disabled and in bedrock couldnt join realms. I tried everything I found on the internet. Checked my connection, my microsoft...
  8. Buying Minecraft Realms is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Realms is not working: Upon trying to purchase Minecraft Realms it asks to add adress to my profile (which is already there) even when it is on choose a payment method and even when i add my adress and click next I am...
  9. minecraft realms not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms not working: i’ve been trying to join realms for a few months both on my phone and xbox one s and they don’t work but they do on other peoples wi-fi i’m not sure what is wrong with my wi-fi and i don’t know...
  10. Minecraft realm member rights settings not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm member rights settings not work: Hello, I'm playing on a minecraft realm With my friend. My friend added me rights, so I have the rights operator. I think, if I click on settings in minecraft menu, so I can edit any settings...