Minecraft Realm Not Showing When Purchased.

Discus and support Minecraft Realm Not Showing When Purchased. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a realm today, and it isn't showing in my world section. When i click create as realm, it says they found a purchase, and I can redeem it, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leestatic, Oct 30, 2020.

1. leestatic
    leestatic Guest

I bought a realm today, and it isn't showing in my world section. When i click create as realm, it says they found a purchase, and I can redeem it, but when I click on it, it clicks off it.

Any help is good. Thanks!

:)

leestatic, Oct 30, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating a minecraft realm]

Hello urielrc,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your purchase of a Minecraft Realm not accessible after purchase. For help with your Minecraft Realm, please check out:

Minecraft Help Center

I hope this helps!
  3. Untitled_Paint Win User

Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got charged twice.

Check it out on My Profile (minecraft.net) If you've got Minecraft Realms it shows up there

There is a free trial for Minecraft Realms when you first subscribed

If you were charged twice, contact Minecraft Support (not Microsoft Support) to get your refund
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  5. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft real

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realm Not Showing When Purchased. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm Showing

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  6. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  7. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  8. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  9. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  10. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...