Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021

Discus and support Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Everyone. I have recently in the last two months purchase an Xbox Series X. I see that the curent version of Minecraft is running on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MODEIUM, Jan 25, 2021.

1. MODEIUM
    MODEIUM Guest

Hello, Everyone.

I have recently in the last two months purchase an Xbox Series X. I see that the curent version of Minecraft is running on the “Render Dragon” egine. This egine has elimunated the capibilities of any 3rd party shader packs. Very frustrating. This update
    also revealed a Raytracing option in the Minecraft settings. I have loaded in many Raytracing worlds and texture packs. None work or allow me to switch the option of Raytracing on. Honestly I am very dissapointed in Microsoft for limiting all these features.
    I know a new update is amoung us to enable Raytracing on the xbox series X|S but whats taking so long? Minecraft Windows 10 edition with raytracing has support for AMD RX 6000 series cards. (Which is the GPU in the xbox series x) and of course supports the
    RTX 2000 and 3000 series. Knowing that the xbox series x is running on the AMD GPUs, whats the hold up? Why the delay? I want this post to blow up so Microsoft can finaly see what we want and have been waiting for. I am tierd of the delays and dont want to
    wait till this summer to maybe get this simple update.
    Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021 [​IMG]

Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021 [​IMG]

:)

MODEIUM, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

how do vulkan games like doom eternal run on xbox

Pretty sure they're not using Vulkan on Xbox.

How they run depends on what console you're using. On Series X they're excellent, and Doom Eternal even has raytraced reflections on the Series X hardware. The RT can drop the FPS to just below 60 occasionally, but it's largely flawless.

On the now older Xbox One S their resolution is limited to around 900P, but they run much smoother and in higher res on the One X and Series X.

If you've got a Series X, Doom 2016, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein II The New Colossus and Wolfenstein Youngblood play really well. No major performance issues. Digital Foundry on YouTube have conducted extensive tests on these games. I would check them out.

Doom Eternal Next-Gen Upgrade: PS5 vs Xbox Series X/ Series S - All Modes Tested
  3. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

I agree. Minecraft ray tracing should of been ready for the Xbox Series X release. Really hope Microsoft announces something soon. I was disappointed when they dropped the Super duper pack. Draw distance should be also better on next gen consoles!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  5. dempup Win User

How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will conflict vietnam for og xbox play on series x now?

Hi,

Sadly none of the Conflict series of games have been made BC. The BC program ended in 2021, there will be more Xbox 360 or original Xbox games playable on the Xbox One or Series X|S consoles.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Raytracing Xbox Series X|S 2021 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Raytracing Series

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...