Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

Discus and support Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SHARE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THIS WILL HELP BRING ATTENTION TO THE ISSUE THANK YOU! Minecraft has been a huge... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MODEIUM, Jul 3, 2021.

1. MODEIUM
    MODEIUM Guest

IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SHARE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THIS WILL HELP BRING ATTENTION TO THE ISSUE THANK YOU!

Minecraft has been a huge part of our lives. I know for myself it’s been a huge part of my childhood. This discussion will be for everyone to express any frustrations or questions regarding Minecraft Raytracing on the next generation consoles Xbox Series X/S. Let’s be honest a lot of us when we saw tech demos of Minecraft running on the new Xbox series X with Raytracing about a year ago, we wanted it and that’s what drove me to buying the new generation of consoles. Digital Foundry made a video almost a year ago talking about the technology that is behind this new revised game. The technology that the game will be using is something call DXR ( DirectX Raytracing) and they will also be using a method call Pathtracing. Minecraft for the pc has been out of BETA for a long time now and what’s really messed up is Minecraft Raytracing is out for Navida cards and AMDs new Raytracing cards. The same AMD Raytracing cards that are installed in the series x. So knowing that Minecraft works on AMD Raytracing cards using DXR and that it’s fully out of beta, what’s the hold up? That’s the question I have. Microsoft always claims that they listen to the players, but honestly it seems like they have been ignoring us. A lot of people want the Raytracing capabilities on our new consoles that we paid lots of money for. We need to start rising up a little on this subject so we can show Microsoft what we really want. Honestly I don’t see COVID as an excuse due to the fact developers can just take there work stations home and use zoom to communicate when needed. They don’t need to be in the same building to work on a game, trust me. EA developed a lot of the new battlefield 2042 from home. MICROSOFT AND MOJANG WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE AND WHEN CAN WE SEE THIS NEW VERSION OF MINECRAFT COME OUT

Digital Foundry’s video:

https://youtu.be/agUPN3R2ckM

Austin video:

https://youtu.be/7Fjn4GRw8qE

:)

MODEIUM, Jul 3, 2021
  2. WalkingIrish42 Win User

I agree. Minecraft ray tracing should of been ready for the Xbox Series X release. Really hope Microsoft announces something soon. I was disappointed when they dropped the Super duper pack. Draw distance should be also better on next gen consoles!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  4. dempup Win User

How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
  5. johnbarker8 Win User

Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading

I own the digital x/s version and had it installed (with HD assets) on the series s back in dec, just bought a series x this week transfered my games over looking forward to turning on raytracing to find it nowhere to be downloaded not on the install files or anything. Weirdly though I do have the install of HD assets still but that may have been from transfer between consoles instead of downloading it from the Internet.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft

Xbox One X still has the older CPU, which a huge part of minecraft

Series consoles have many advanced features beyond the One generation, while the overall compute power may be less, what it can do with it is very different.

Minecraft is deceptively brutal on hardware due to the thousands and thousands of objects in the world, it's one of the reasons why raytracing is still not enabled.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S - Similar Threads - Minecraft Raytracing Series

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  9. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  10. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...