Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatziSparky, Apr 8, 2021.

1. KatziSparky
    KatziSparky Guest

I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed everything on multiplay cant!

:)

KatziSparky, Apr 8, 2021
  2. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  3. VividlyCrimson Win User

Why can't I invite friends to any game on Xbox?

Hi I've been playing Minecraft on ps4 with my friend who plays on switch, I can see everyone as online and Join their worlds just fine, However when they try to join me It doesn't let them accept my invites and It also doesn't show me as online. I have restarted my router my play station and my friend has other ps4 players join their world so I know it's a problem on my end. I haven't a clue why it's happening but it would like it to be resolved
  4. Caio HenriquePontes Win User

Problemas para jogar minecraft [Mod Translation - Problems playing minecraft]

Na nova atualização 1.14.60 do Minecraft, o Crosspaly voltou a funcionar, as versões do PC e do PS4 estão no mesmo número de versão, só que eu tive que criar um mundo novo após a atualização, aí a função "Convidar" ficou disponível pra mim, e não consigo
    conectar no Mundo do meu amigo no PC, apenas ele no meu mundo no PS4!

-[Translation - In the new update 1.14.60 for Minecraft, Crosspaly returned to work, the PC and PS4 versions are at the same version number, but I had to create a new world after the update, then the "Invite" function became available
    for me, and I can't connect to my friend's World on PC, just him in my world on PS4!]
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend reaching out to Playstation as you both play on that platform as we do not know the settings for the console. You can also reach out to
    Mojang support for additional assistance.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Matheus8030 Win User

Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

My friends can join eachother but when i try to join it just get stuck on locating server and never does anything im struggling and ive reinstalled my game and my console, btw im on a ps4 and they are too and i connected my xbox account. The only
    reason i was on my bros ps4 was to be able to talk to them while playing minecraft anyway its not working.
    I have had the same problem, I get stuck on the locating server screen whenever I try to enter my friends world. Me and they all play on ps4 and we don't know the cause of the problem.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world. - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 PS4

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  6. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  7. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  8. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  9. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  10. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...