Minecraft ps4 login failure

Discus and support Minecraft ps4 login failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i go to put in my login information this pops up and I dont have the login information to FanaticBat30869 [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EcoSZN, Dec 13, 2020.

1. EcoSZN
    EcoSZN Guest

When i go to put in my login information this pops up and I dont have the login information to FanaticBat30869
    Minecraft ps4 login failure [​IMG]

:)

EcoSZN, Dec 13, 2020
  2. BigPigGaming112 Win User

PS4 minecraft previous account login failure

Hello rose

Just to clarify are you asking how to sign into your PS4 Account correct?
  3. はたばイワン Win User

PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has failures, along with the store not working. each time I try it
    shows me the same message "Failed to login"

"we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong"
    SPEEXZ5N
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft account there is a error that "XBox user authentication failed." Please say me how to fix it.

If this is a minecraft launcher you have to ask the developer to fix their login issues. It's how their software is doing authentication that is causing the failure
  5. ManLikeBen Win User

PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has failures, along with the store not working. each time I try it
    shows me the same message "Failed to login"

"we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong"
    Ive tried time after time to sign in and it wont work. Cant play with anyone on cross platform.
  6. Helen1234_891 Win User

Minecraft / xbox login failure

Ok solved time on the device was wrong!
Thema:

1. Minecraft ps4 login failure - Similar Threads - Minecraft ps4 login

2. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  3. The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4: Whenever I go to click the “let’s go” button on Xbox sign in it never works. b02da0b4-b022-4d68-be79-e66e9ece2e14
  4. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4: My 7 year old wanted to play with her friends. I signed in with my MS account and now all her worlds she built with purchases are locked and everything she purchased is gone including her coins....
  5. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem: I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is nothing there because I already have...
  6. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my ps4: I am trying to log into a Microsoft account on my Ps4 to play Minecraft everytime I try this message appears. "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  7. i cant login into Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login into Minecraft on ps4: hi, do you know why i cant login into Minecraft on my PS4? when i press log in with microsoft account it pops up Buy Minecraft. 3eb1932a-c563-4eda-98fd-8768b3be231e
  8. Minecraft login issues for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issues for PS4: When attempting to log into minecraft on my ps5, it states that it is already PERMANENTLY linked to another playstation account. The only issue is, I have never EVER used minecraft on a...
  9. changed my Xbox gamer tag Breaks minecraft ps4 login

in XBoX Accessibility
    changed my Xbox gamer tag Breaks minecraft ps4 login: I had my PlayStation and Microsoft accounts linked before but recently changed my Xbox gamer tag and now when I try to sign in to minecraft on my PlayStation it says I need to sign into the...
  10. Can't login to Minecraft on ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Minecraft on ps4?: When I try to login it says my Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN ID but it shouldn't be and there's no way of checking which account it's linked to. I've only ever had 1 of each...