Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...

Discus and support Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the new patch on PS4 v1.16.20 I‘m getting issues I‘ve never had before. 1. I can‘t join my friends worlds anymore even though its on „friends of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MojoJoestar, Aug 21, 2020.

1. MojoJoestar
    MojoJoestar Guest

Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...

Since the new patch on PS4 v1.16.20 I‘m getting issues I‘ve never had before.

1. I can‘t join my friends worlds anymore even though its on „friends of friends“. I don‘t see it on the list of „joinable cross-olatform friends“ eventhough they are online.
    I can only join them through an invite.

If the server disconnects it‘s quite annoying to get invited over and over.

2. Sometimes when I start the game my PS4 account is randomly disconnected from the Microsoft account.

so again I have to log in over and over.

I think both issues are connected somehow. If anyone has an idea how to solve it, I would be very greatful. Otherwise I have to hope for the next patch.

:)

MojoJoestar, Aug 21, 2020
  2. VividlyCrimson Win User

Why can't I invite friends to any game on Xbox?

Hi I've been playing Minecraft on ps4 with my friend who plays on switch, I can see everyone as online and Join their worlds just fine, However when they try to join me It doesn't let them accept my invites and It also doesn't show me as online. I have restarted my router my play station and my friend has other ps4 players join their world so I know it's a problem on my end. I haven't a clue why it's happening but it would like it to be resolved
  3. EnderZocker3 Win User

Ps4 account verbindet dich nicht mit Microsoft account[Translation-Ps4 account does not connect you to Microsoft account]

I can‘t loggin in the ps4 edition they stands

WE TRIED TO SIGN YOU IN TO YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG
  4. Ichor Dragon Win User

Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world

Hmm... That's not the problem I met, I can add but I can't invite them to my world, it says my Microsoft account has problem, you need to login to Microsoft and reopen the world again to invite friend.
  5. Pierce H. Win User

How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc?

Hi Tigeressteeth,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with random players joining your game. Here is some steps you can take to limit who can join your world in Minecraft.

1. In Minecraft before joining your world, tap the edit button next to the world.

2. Select the Multiplayer tab

3. Choose whether you want to disable Multiplayer game altogether or change the dropdown under Microsoft Account Settings to Invite Only.

Setting your world to Invite Only will make it so you have to invite a player before they are able to join your world. You can invite players in the pause menu once opening your world. If you would like information about changing privacy settings on Xbox to limit other players from interacting with you, let me know and I can share some additional information.

I hope this solved your issue, if it did you can help mark this as the answer to help others! If you need more help, shoot us a reply!

Happy Gaming!

6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Griefers... Good grief!

I personally have a world just for me, which I don't let anyone join, not even close friends. My other world on the other hand is for friends/friends of friends to join and build freely. If they grief then it's no biggie.

I would also suggest if your inviting people to your game your not sure about, save the game before you invite them and turn auto save off. Allowing you to return to a un-damaged world if required.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 can‘t

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  6. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  7. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  8. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  9. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  10. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...