Minecraft ps4 edition completely bugged and broken

Discus and support Minecraft ps4 edition completely bugged and broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I linked my ps4 and my Microsoft account through minecraft and due to the fact that the realms service was not working whatsoever and that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdwinDudley-Taylor, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Minecraft ps4 edition completely bugged and broken

Hi there I linked my ps4 and my Microsoft account through minecraft and due to the fact that the realms service was not working whatsoever and that I could not get into my friends realm server let alone my own one which I paid money for! I decided to sign out of my Microsoft account through the game and uninstall minecraft because I thought that would help and now that I have re launched the game after re downloading it it has not allowed me to sign back into my Microsoft account through the game with the remoteconnect service prompt which shows up. This has nothing to do with my ps4 or my Internet due to the fact that every other game that uses the Internet works completely fine therefore this has to be an issue on the Mojang/Microsoft end as this is a known problem that has not been fixed. I have already been through Mojang support and I tried sending them a help ticket request after their FAQs being absolutely useless and they just redirected me there again.

Any help at all is appreciated

:)

EdwinDudley-Taylor, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  3. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Can't take map down from item holder.

4. NordicNorseman Win User

Absolute dark after knocking out a block

5. Starseid Win User

Bug Minecraft PS4

Hi there. This is a common issue on the Xbox One as well. Often you will just have to wait until the game eventually launches or restart until it does. It does take a long time to launch either way. We will just have to wait for Mojang to push out an update.

Salut. Il s'agit également d'un problème courant sur la Xbox One. Souvent, vous devrez simplement attendre le lancement du jeu ou redémarrer jusqu' ce qu'il le fasse. Il faut beaucoup de temps pour lancer dans les deux sens. Nous devrons simplement attendre
    que Mojang publie une mise jour.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Bug Minecraft PS4

Hi Thomas Pied,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

Minecraft ps4 edition completely bugged and broken

1. Minecraft ps4 edition completely bugged and broken - Similar Threads - Minecraft ps4 edition

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  6. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  7. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  8. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  9. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  10. I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...: I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, all connected to my microsoft account, so i thought i could play the full minecraft on ps4 without buying it seperately, but so far no luck, now...