Minecraft promotion

Discus and support Minecraft promotion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I haven't got my new minecraft version yet, by what it shows on the Xbox marketplace I should be eligible for a free upgrade. I spoke with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reddemon02, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. reddemon02
    reddemon02 Guest

    Minecraft promotion


    Hello, I haven't got my new minecraft version yet, by what it shows on the Xbox marketplace I should be eligible for a free upgrade. I spoke with support and Mark says I should have the upgrade but I need to post it her to get it done. So here I am posting
    it here.

    :)
     
    reddemon02, Jan 14, 2018
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Minecraft Promotion

    You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that day, you'll want to post back here.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Minecraft Promotion

    On June 14 I purchased 12 months of Xbox live gold as i was told it would come with minecraft with favourites pack, so where is it?
     
    GhostCraftHD69, Jan 14, 2018
    #3
  4. Minecraft promotion

    Um u need to play Minecraft for a few hours then it will popup
     
    Stuck in Abyss, Mar 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Can't claim Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition merge on PC

    Thank you so much and it seems like what you have is the Xbox version which means that you're not eligible for the promotion. With the promotion, you should have Minecraft for Windows or Minecraft Java Edition.
  6. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    MINER4EVER - Minecraft meets the strategy

    Just looked it up. OP is just promoting his Minecraft clone he made and promoting is against the forum rules.
  7. Stuck in Abyss Win User

    Minecraft promotion

    Um u need to play Minecraft for a few hours then it will popup
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft Promotion

    You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that day, you'll want to post back here.
  9. Kmack11 Win User

    I never got 240 points for buying Minecraft

    Woah? I never saw this promotion, looks like I'm get 240 points too then. I got Trials and Minecraft, when and where was this promotion shown?
Thema:

Minecraft promotion

Loading...
  1. Minecraft promotion - Similar Threads - Minecraft promotion

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. How do I redeem the code for the Minecraft promotion

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem the code for the Minecraft promotion: so I found the Minecraft promotion in the Microsoft store it said I have to buy Minecraft or mine coins so I brought mine coins because I already have Minecraft I got the items in game but not the...