minecraft problem

Discus and support minecraft problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok i went out and paid for the full version on the disk as i didnt have live i went out got my xbox live today and i went to go on to it and play with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smartbeer, Jan 12, 2014.

1. smartbeer
    smartbeer Guest

minecraft problem

ok i went out and paid for the full version on the disk as i didnt have live i went out got my xbox live today and i went to go on to it and play with friend and it wont let them join my world or me to join thers it comes up with a message saying please
    buy the full version to play with friends what do i do about this HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

smartbeer, Jan 12, 2014
  2. mineman333
    mineman333 Guest
    minecraft problem again minecraft problem ;)

So can minecraft run on netbook?because i can only afford a netbook so can it?

mineman333, Jan 12, 2014
  3. Odili
    Odili Guest
    minecraft problem again minecraft problem ;)

Maybe...but I doubt you'd get it running smoothly. There'd be a lot of lag. Netbooks aren't made for gaming.
    If you have an iPad or iPod just get the app version -- it's pretty good.

Odili, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  5. КостянКост Win User

minecraft unknown game launch error.

that's not the problem. the usual minecraft works for me. I'm trying to launch a minecraft for developers that was leaked to the network
  6. AS PLAYZ XD2672 Win User

‘ OOPS! We could not validate your access, please try to login again’ help

he meant minecraft there is a problem in loggin in the official minecraft website with our premium accounts can u plz help?if u ask i can share u the problem

'
  7. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Also, there is another problem.

Sometimes, when I try to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store, and then ( the problem happens ), it causes problems too when I try to download other apps, they get the same problem ( Loading then Ending with a problem " Try again Later, Something happened on our end ". That happened with me twice, but I did reset to Microsoft Store and then it got fixed ( except the Minecraft Launcher ). Yesterday, while I was trying to install the game without having the other Minecraft Launchers, Minecraft Launcher's problem wasn't solved and also, and then when I tried to download some other app, the problem of the slow download was back again, then when I tried to do reset Microsoft Store for another time, it wasn't fixing anything.

Is there any way to fix that Minecraft Launcher's problem? I think it's influencing badly on other apps.
  8. QuestionQuest Win User

Minecraft wrong player

thx for the Reply,

yes this is my Problem we transferred it from minecraft win edition to minecraft win edition
Thema:

minecraft problem

1. minecraft problem - Similar Threads - minecraft problem

2. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  5. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  6. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  7. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  8. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  9. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  10. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...