Minecraft privlages

Discus and support Minecraft privlages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft should have the option that you click and you choose which privlages you want to give them and it gives it to them all at once so you dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thatcheesey1, Feb 28, 2014.

  1. thatcheesey1
    thatcheesey1 Guest

    Minecraft privlages


    Minecraft should have the option that you click and you choose which privlages you want to give them and it gives it to them all at once so you dont have to go into each indivdiual person and add privlages.

    :)
     
    thatcheesey1, Feb 28, 2014
    #1
  2. Tim72blue
    Tim72blue Guest
    Communaction Suspention

    Igot my Chat privlages suspended for no reason i can see why, and id like help from someone on the enforcement team.
     
    Tim72blue, Feb 28, 2014
    #2
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    online privlages blocked

    Is the problem with that game alone?
     
    Photonimus, Feb 28, 2014
    #3
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

    multiplayer privlage

  5. Photonimus Win User

    online privlages blocked

    Is the problem with that game alone?
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

    XBOX Multiplayer Privlages

    Have you tried restarting your console?

    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
  7. skys7 Win User

    online privlages blocked

  8. GrumblySummer02 Win User

    online privlages blocked

    what about when it says to change account to one that has multiplayer privllages
Thema:

Minecraft privlages

Loading...
  1. Minecraft privlages - Similar Threads - Minecraft privlages

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...