Minecraft Preview Not Showing In Insider HUB

Discus and support Minecraft Preview Not Showing In Insider HUB in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the title pretty much says anything. i was going to check if i joined Minecraft Preview, but for some reason, it doesn't show up for some reason.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iago SoaresBittencourt, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Minecraft Preview Not Showing In Insider HUB

the title pretty much says anything.

i was going to check if i joined Minecraft Preview, but for some reason, it doesn't show up for some reason.

:)

Iago SoaresBittencourt, Jan 5, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Iago SoaresBittencourt Lopes,

Thanks for getting back. I apologize for the late response.

I see, thank you for giving us an update. Please continue doing so, in order for you to submit a ticket.

Honestly

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Iago SoaresBittencourt Lopes,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you are doing well.

I understand that you are unable to see the Minecraft Preview in the Insider Hub. We thank you for joining on our Xbox Insider. It is quite odd that you are unable to see this option in the Insider Hub.

To further assist you, I would recommend that you check this article here if you want to participate inside the Xbox Insider Hub. The Minecraft Preview is now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox! - Xbox Wire

If you encounter any issues while playing the Minecraft Preview, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:

1. Hold down the Xbox button on your Xbox controller
    2. Select Report a problem
    3. Select the Games category and the Minecraft Preview subcategory
    4. Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation
    Hope it helps.

Honestly

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Iago SoaresBittencou Win User

hi Reynaldo, thank you so much for replying.

i am now trying to use the "Report a Problem" button, but it seems that i am having some network problems, so once i get this fixed, i'll update you on the report.
  5. Asad Boyd Win User

Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?

That's the problem. No matter how many times I go to the insider hub, it doesn't show the option unenroll from the Minecraft Preview. The option to do that is gone.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Preview is not showing in Xbox Insider Hub

Thema:

1. Minecraft Preview Not Showing In Insider HUB - Similar Threads - Minecraft Preview Showing

2. Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...: My son got an xbox series x for Christmas...after installing minecraft preview he tried to play...it will not load his current worlds from his Xbox one s...it says that the other xbox is taking a...
  3. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  4. Minecraft preview stuck in dx11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft preview stuck in dx11: Hello, I recently wanted to try out the new deferred rendering shaders, but I couldn't get my game to run in dx12, its only in dx11. I was able to download and install a pbr pack, as well as...
  5. Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?: Hello. I am having problems with launching the regular version of Minecraft. I have a preview version that is separate from the main game, but ever since I got it, I wasn't able to play the main...
  6. I need help with Minecraft preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft preview: Hello I have a resource pack on Minecraft that supports ray tracing but it says “This pack contains information to allow ray tracing but your device does not support this” I’m on an Xbox series s...
  7. No graphics option in Minecraft preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No graphics option in Minecraft preview: I’m wanting to try out the deferred technical preview in Minecraft preview for Xbox, but there’s no option to pick the graphics mode at the bottom of the video settings....
  8. The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...: Ive restarted my computer but nothing seems to work :/ submitted by /u/isaacccccccy [link] [comments]
  9. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?: Split from this thread. Pls help 9dfb53f2-9731-4efe-9299-acb4d5422dca
  10. Minecraft Preview is not showing in Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Preview is not showing in Xbox Insider Hub: I was told I could get it in there, but it's not there. I do have Minecraft. I went into the Microsoft store and apparently I need gamepass for it? I don't know it doesn't make sense....