Minecraft Pocket Edition licensing error

Discus and support Minecraft Pocket Edition licensing error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed minecraft which i bought years ago already and decided to play it but when i went into the game it said that it had trouble verifying my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saucekai13, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Saucekai13
    Saucekai13 Guest

I installed minecraft which i bought years ago already and decided to play it but when i went into the game it said that it had trouble verifying my licence. I was confused to i uninstalled the game and installed it on the google account i bought it with nd still it said it had trouble verifying my account. What do i do now?

:)

Saucekai13, Feb 19, 2023
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft: Pocket Edition Licensing Error

Hi hydrobun,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to provide some information.

You will need to review your purchase history from the Google Play Store since you purchased the game on your Android. If you do not see it, or you do see it but you still cannot play then you will need to contact

Google Play support
    and also submit a ticket with
    Mojang support
    to review your licenses.

I hope this helps!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Pocket Edition

Hello SR27,

We understand that you have an inquiry concerning Minecraft Pocket Edition, and if you will need to purchase another version of the game for the PC.

The version that you would need to purchase for the PC in order to play on there is
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition.

The Pocket Edition would not count as the same licensing on the PC.

We hope that this helps, and we wish you the best!
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

5. Francia J. Win User

Logging onto Minecraft bedrock with a pocket edition account

Hi GalaxyDark, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there is a different game license of Minecraft for Windows on PC which means that even if you already own the Minecraft Pocket Edition you will be needing to purchase the game license that is for PC.
  6. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Pocket Edition licensing error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pocket Edition

2. How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?: How can i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock or pocket edition on the Microsoft Rewards? 058e5944-c4f2-4cf0-bff5-4fb50a74ca7f
  3. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  4. I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...: I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, all connected to my microsoft account, so i thought i could play the full minecraft on ps4 without buying it seperately, but so far no luck, now...
  5. Why does it say I’m offline for my friends in Minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I’m offline for my friends in Minecraft pocket edition: For some context, we both have our Microsoft settings to allow us to be seen online, we are playing on the newest version of Minecraft pocket edition, we both have tried unfriending and re...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition: "Unable to Connect" Error - Unfixable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: "Unable to Connect" Error - Unfixable: My girlfriend and I are trying to play Minecraft Pocket Edition together, I use Android and she uses iOS. We keep running into the "unable to connect to world" error even though we are both on the...
  7. So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...: Thank you please help me ! Also I have no idea what the bottom one is so I picked random ones! 46bed44b-507e-435c-8fcd-18b4c202c739
  8. Minecraft World transfer Windows 10 edition -> Pocket edition (Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer Windows 10 edition -> Pocket edition (Mobile): Hello! I have a Minecraft world that is on my computer that I would like to transfer to my iPad, and I can't seem to figure out if it's possible and if so, how to do it. The world is Bedrock...
  9. No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...: Hola. Mi problema es que no me deja invitar amigos y me sale que tu cuenta de microsoft esta desconectada. Me meto y sale que esta conectada. Ademas cuando cierro la sesion y vuelvo a entrar se...
  10. Друг не может зайти на сервер Minecraft Pocket edition по Xbox Live [Edit - Translation] -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Друг не может зайти на сервер Minecraft Pocket edition по Xbox Live [Edit - Translation] -...: Мой друг не может зайти ко мне на сервер, когда другой с легкостью заходит. Я могу заходить к нему, но он ко мне нет, пишет "не удалось подключиться к серверу". Всё делаем правильно. Версия...