Minecraft Pocket Edition constantly crashes on Windows 10 mobile

Discus and support Minecraft Pocket Edition constantly crashes on Windows 10 mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, minecraft pocket edition constantly crashes on startup. It shows Mojang logo for a few seconds and then closes. I have noticed this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spiritak, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Spiritak
    Spiritak Guest

As the title says, minecraft pocket edition constantly crashes on startup. It shows Mojang logo for a few seconds and then closes.

I have noticed this issue more than 2 months ago and i was waiting for an update which will fix the crash. But none of both - minecraft or windows update did fix the problem and it starts to be very annoying because i paid for the game that doesn't work.

I contacted Xbox live support more than twice and followed all the instructions to solve this problem. I cleared application cache, game reinstall, reset phone to factory settings but nothing help.

The game crashes on both Windows 10 public releases and Insider preview builds too. Other games from Windows store works well and i am able to play them on my phone.

If you look at the user reviews in Windows store, you will notice that rating dropped from 5 stars to 3 in past few months and most of reviews with hundreds of upvotes are about the crash issue.

I ask you for one thing. Focus on this issue or give all Windows 10 mobile players back their money or some sort of compensation. If you do not, none of these annoyed people will ever buy Windows phone again.

I am done with you acting like i am a hot potato and you are just sending me here and there to solve developers error like this is only my problem not yours. I am your customer and broken Minecraft is YOUR problem Microsoft, you
    did buy Mojang and Minecraft, YOU sell broken product and YOU should solve it.

If you don't do anything and you do not even respond to this thread in till end of September. I will ask for my money back and i will do everything i can do to get them back not only for me, but for every other player. As a customers
    we do have our rights to get the product we have paid for otherwise it is braking the law.

:)

Spiritak, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Ghedo44
    Ghedo44 Guest
    Error realm

Yesterday I bought a realm but after a day has not yet arrived. What should I do?

I have Minecraft: Pocket Edition on Windows 10 mobile

Ghedo44, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.

Ackis, Sep 13, 2017
  4. Spiritak
    Spiritak Guest

I can't believe, but it works on my device since 21/Sep/2017 (Minecraft: Pocket Edition v. 1.20)

Issue Navigator - Jira

It seems to be finally fixed after 5 months.

Spiritak, Sep 21, 2017
  5. Spiritak Win User

I can't believe, but it works on my device since 21/Sep/2017 (Minecraft: Pocket Edition v. 1.20)

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-21236?jql=text%20~%20%22windows%20mobile%22

It seems to be finally fixed after 5 months.
  6. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
  7. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Si compro Minecraft PE obtengo el de pc -[Translation - If I buy Minecraft PE I get the pc one]

Hello Ruben_014,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if purchasing Minecraft: Pocket Edition will give you access to Minecraft for Windows 10. Purchasing Minecraft: Pocket Edition does not give you access to

Minecraft for Windows 10
    . You must purchase them separately in order to play them on their respective platforms. We hope this information helps Ruben_014!
  9. MB5656 Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not updating?

Hi, Servers for Minecraft are not available for the windows 10 edition beta or pocket editions. they might put them on in a later date, but realms are available
Thema:

1. Minecraft Pocket Edition constantly crashes on Windows 10 mobile - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pocket Edition

2. How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?: How can i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock or pocket edition on the Microsoft Rewards? 058e5944-c4f2-4cf0-bff5-4fb50a74ca7f
  3. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  4. I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...: I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, all connected to my microsoft account, so i thought i could play the full minecraft on ps4 without buying it seperately, but so far no luck, now...
  5. Why does it say I’m offline for my friends in Minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I’m offline for my friends in Minecraft pocket edition: For some context, we both have our Microsoft settings to allow us to be seen online, we are playing on the newest version of Minecraft pocket edition, we both have tried unfriending and re...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition: "Unable to Connect" Error - Unfixable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: "Unable to Connect" Error - Unfixable: My girlfriend and I are trying to play Minecraft Pocket Edition together, I use Android and she uses iOS. We keep running into the "unable to connect to world" error even though we are both on the...
  7. Minecraft Pocket Edition licensing error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition licensing error: I installed minecraft which i bought years ago already and decided to play it but when i went into the game it said that it had trouble verifying my licence. I was confused to i uninstalled the...
  8. So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...: Thank you please help me ! Also I have no idea what the bottom one is so I picked random ones! 46bed44b-507e-435c-8fcd-18b4c202c739
  9. No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...: Hola. Mi problema es que no me deja invitar amigos y me sale que tu cuenta de microsoft esta desconectada. Me meto y sale que esta conectada. Ademas cuando cierro la sesion y vuelvo a entrar se...
  10. Друг не может зайти на сервер Minecraft Pocket edition по Xbox Live [Edit - Translation] -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Друг не может зайти на сервер Minecraft Pocket edition по Xbox Live [Edit - Translation] -...: Мой друг не может зайти ко мне на сервер, когда другой с легкостью заходит. Я могу заходить к нему, но он ко мне нет, пишет "не удалось подключиться к серверу". Всё делаем правильно. Версия...