Minecraft physical problem

Discus and support Minecraft physical problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, December 28, 2017 I bought minecraft xbox one edition in physical version, and playing for more than 5 hours I get the message on the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackGanz98, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. BlackGanz98
    BlackGanz98 Guest

    Minecraft physical problem


    Hello, December 28, 2017 I bought minecraft xbox one edition in physical version, and playing for more than
    5 hours I get the message on the game screen, which said that in a short time I would have the minecraft version in digital version to take advantage of cross-play and play online. More than 10 days have passed and I have not yet had this version of digital
    minecraft and since this offer will soon end I would not have thrown the money for an incomplete game. Moreover I also bought a dlc. What do I have to do?

    :)
     
    BlackGanz98, Jan 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Steve Of The O, Jan 6, 2018
    #2
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Minecraft + cloud based physics

    Why would you use cloud based physics in Minecraft?
     
    SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 6, 2018
    #3
  4. DAVIIKUS Win User

    Minecraft

    Hello, i played minecraft recently for a rewards mission and it worked correctly if it works badly in physical format the disk may be scratched, if you can digitally delete the console cache, uninstall the game and reinstall it to see if that solves the
    problem
  5. LonelyAnthem Win User

    Full On Glitched Black Screen While Playing Minecraft With A Mouse

    I Am Playing On Xbox And For The Minecraft It Is Not A Physical Disc It Is A Digital Download.
  6. SamuelTudisco Win User

    No puedo descargar minecraft village and pillage en mi xbox one[I can't download minecraft village and pillage on my xbox one]

    Esque el problema no esque yo no pueda iniciar minecraft, el problema es que antes podía jugar la versión de minecraft más nueva de forma gratuita y ahora me pide comprar el juego, aunque yo tenga el juego en físico desde hace años

    [Translation - The problem is that I can't start minecraft, the problem is that before I could play the newest version of minecraft for free and now it asks me to buy the game, even if I have the game in physics for years]
  7. Steve Of The O Win User

    Bargain Bin v.2

  8. PS4 pro Win User

    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4

    Scusate , ma l'accesso con un account Microsoft a Minecraft su ps4 funziona solo su Minecraft in versione fisica o anche su Minecraft in versione digitale (quello acquistato sul Play Station Store)? Perché
    ho la versione digitale e mi dice che si è verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account Microsoft mentre i miei amici che hanno la versione fisica si sono connessi senza problemi. Mi potete aiutare? Grazie.

    TRANSLATION:

    Sorry, but does accessing a Microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 only work on Minecraft in physical version or also on Minecraft in digital version (the one purchased on the Play Station Store)? Because
    I have the digital version and it tells me that an error occurred while connecting to your Microsoft account while my friends who have the physical version connected without problems. Can you help me? Thank you.
Thema:

Minecraft physical problem

Loading...
  1. Minecraft physical problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft physical problem

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Are Minecraft physical Minecoins gift cards able to be renamed from a different country

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Minecraft physical Minecoins gift cards able to be renamed from a different country: So I just need help. If I buy a Minecraft physical gift card for Mexico can I redeem it on my Us account because I'm on vacation and my little brother wants me to get him Minecoins....
  10. If I get Minecraft for PC on my phone from Xbox.com, will I get a physical copy of the game...

    in XboX Insiders
    If I get Minecraft for PC on my phone from Xbox.com, will I get a physical copy of the game...: So I am going to get Minecraft for PC, but since it's my first time buying from another device, I got a page where it wanted my address. I have no idea if it will send a physical copy to my house...