Minecraft "Pending"

Discus and support Minecraft "Pending" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft on my xbox and i just tried to get it onto my computer because i heard you can get it onto your computer if u have it on your xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by natalie venne, Apr 2, 2022.

  1. Minecraft "Pending"


    I have minecraft on my xbox and i just tried to get it onto my computer because i heard you can get it onto your computer if u have it on your xbox and i went to library and it says pending also with microsoft gaming services says pending i think its downloading updates but i dont have it on my computer


    Minecraft "Pending" [​IMG]


    :)
     
    natalie venne, Apr 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft "Pending"

    Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title. You would have to purchase it for the PC in order to play it on the PC or have a Game Pass subscription. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to play it on the PC just because you own it on Xbox.
  3. XBLRewards3 Win User

    Missing Xbox rewards

    Hi Minecraft Godv2. The Credits are pending in your account (the Minecraft godv2 account). You can check on your MyStatement.
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Minecraft Beta Pending

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Minecraft Launcher is Pending

    Hello, Sontor. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Would you please try the steps below?

    - Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    (this command can show you some errors, this is normal, just wait until it finishes)

    - Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

    - Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

    - Restart your computer. See if the issue persists and please let me know.
  6. Sontor Garcia Win User

    Minecraft Launcher is Pending

    I fixed this issue!

    The problem was that I had to migrate my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft, after doing this I restarted the computer and it was solved.

    Anyway thank you so much Lucas for your help, I will give u positive feedback in your reply ♥
Thema:

Minecraft "Pending"

Loading...
  1. Minecraft "Pending" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pending

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. AppID review decision pending over 6 months - for Minecraft APIs

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    AppID review decision pending over 6 months - for Minecraft APIs: I applied to the AppID review 6 months ago, and again 3 months ago and have NOT received any response from Microsoft whatsoever. Can you please investigate where the hold up is?...
  10. Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play

    in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play: Bought minecraft 2 years ago, played it for a few months then wanted to play again now. It said i havent purchased it so i tried on all my accounts, same every time. Checked status, it says i...