Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?)

Discus and support Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Trying to set up multiplayer on my android MC PE. But it errors saying settings are wrong. Follow the link and there it claims I have a child... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TaylorRussell4, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?)

Trying to set up multiplayer on my android MC PE.

But it errors saying settings are wrong.

Follow the link and there it claims I have a child account.

Log onto account and everything redirects to some privacy settings support page. I could not even access setting.

My account should not be a child account, but I cannot tell. I was able to add a second account to my family, and they both show up as organizers, can an organizer even be a child?

It was not working before (everything was redirecting to some support page), but I finally got onto my xbox settings as I was writing this. I set everything to allow, but the multiplayer is still not working. Maybe it needs time, or a reset/account signout/in
    to get it working.

TL;DR:

How can I tell if my account is a child account?

If I have a child account, which seems plausible only because MS keeps sending me to child support pages, how do I either change my account to be adult or get a linked parent account in which I can change settings to allow me to play online?

:)

TaylorRussell4, Jun 29, 2020
  2. danamcdermid Win User

I've done this twice and it did not work.
  3. Socerest Win User

Hey!

This can be just a temp issue. As a general troubleshoot, sign out, and uninstall and reinstall. You should be all set!

Best Regards,'

Vince
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Realms on Windows 10

Good day

If the account you are playing with is set as a child account you wont be able to start a Realm.

To be able to play on someone else realm you will need to have the settings changed to allow for multiplayer games.

Child accounts is under the age of 18 (20 in South Korea and Japan).
  5. Noah H. Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

I do have a childs account, but everything is allowed.

Since I have a childs account, is multiplayer turned off by default?
  6. diad2001 Win User

Cannot see child in privacy settings on xbox.com

I have the same issue and I don't have an Xbox Console. I just want to play Minecraft PE with my child.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Wont Allow

2. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  3. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  4. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  5. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  6. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  7. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  8. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  9. wont allow me to play minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont allow me to play minecraft java: I went on to the microsoft store and tried opening mc java after i got it confirmed by a gaurdian i tried opening it and still asked me to get it accepted from the gaurdian even though my gaurdian...
  10. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?: i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change...