Minecraft Pc Friends

Discus and support Minecraft Pc Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm Looking for people 14 and over to play minecraft on the Pc with. We'd if possible use xbox as a means of communication that way we don't have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NorthwestLern, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Minecraft Pc Friends

I'm Looking for people 14 and over to play minecraft on the Pc with. We'd if possible use xbox as a means of communication that way we don't have to use team speak or skype. So send me a message if you want to talk some time.

:)

NorthwestLern, Jan 11, 2014
  2. My son is 12 and looking for Minecraft friends

My son has played Minecraft on the PC and is looking for friends on Xbox to play minecraft with

mr awsomeness10, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Gamers in their 20s looking to add friends?!?

33 and a PC version veteran.. looking for more minecraft friends.

Unimatrix Zero, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

minecraft better together

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing Minecraft with your friend between console and pc. Does your friend have the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft?
  5. Unimatrix Zero Win User

Gamers in their 20s looking to add friends?!?

33 and a PC version veteran.. looking for more minecraft friends.
  6. Francia J. Win User

My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came out, I was able to download Java edition but he wasn't?

Your friend needs to confirm his license for the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC. Please ask your friend to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then check if he can see the transaction order for the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC stated as "completed".
  7. miaa4 Win User

My order got cancelled which wasn't cancelled.

8. DanielKing221 Win User

Minecraft cross-platform

Hi there!

Make sure that you have "Minecraft" on your Xbox one console or "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition" on your PC in order to be able to play with your friend. If you have "Minecraft: Xbox One edition", then you can go to the store and download "Minecraft" to play
    with your friends :)
Thema:

Minecraft Pc Friends

1. Minecraft Pc Friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft Friends

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  4. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  5. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  6. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  7. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  8. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  9. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  10. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...