Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem.

Discus and support Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can not add my account to preview Beta program for Minecraft. I downloaded Xbox insider hub, then went to previews, But there isn't Minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arcioth, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Arcioth
    Arcioth Guest

I can not add my account to preview Beta program for Minecraft.

I downloaded Xbox insider hub, then went to previews, But there isn't Minecraft.

Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem. [​IMG]

I can see other game previews but I can't see Minecraft.

Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem. [​IMG]

Yes, I did check my account and it was the right account.

And I have the game via Gamepass.

:)

Arcioth, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Arcioth

Do you have an adult account?

Just to double check, if you have more than one email, did you tried sign in with another to see if you're able to see the preview on a different account?

This helps us to isolate the issue

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Mastergamer880C Win User

Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

you or one of you friends might have a beta version of Minecraft. if so leave the Insider program for the Beta version of Minecraft and then you might be able to play together. in the Insider hub app on xbox
  4. IUBrandonUl Win User

minecraft not working

Hello, tyTaylor1! Have you tried uninstalling Minecraft and Re-installing it? also If It's in Bet, You would need to go to the XBox Insider Hub and Unenroll from the Beta Program.

(https://support.xbox.com/en-US/) (here is the XBox Support if you still need and answer)

(How to Leave the Beta

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.)
  5. SoRoSparrow Win User

I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta

Hello there!

So, I was once in Beta, and you'll need to leave the Beta,

On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

1. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    2. Select Manage.
    3. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    4. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    5. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
    This was following this step on the website: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/

I hope this helps.

Sparrow.

Edit: To confirm, it is the Windows Minecraft which is the Bedrock right?
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft version's broken

By chance are you enrolled in the Beta update version for Minecraft via the insider program?

Please go to "my games and apps" "Xbox Insider hub" "insider content" And see if you are part of it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Beta

2. Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider: I used to be able to opt-in and out to the minecraft beta in the Xbox insider app and now its not even giving me the option, how do I fix this? 5b2842c6-361d-46ab-a153-32b036ce0f09
  3. Leave Minecraft Beta and return to Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leave Minecraft Beta and return to Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11: I have Windows 11 on the computer where I installed Minecraft (Minecraft Windows Starter collection). I then got into the Minecraft Beta via XBox Insider. When I wanted to leave it again, it no...
  4. How do I leave the Minecraft Bedrock Edition beta branch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Bedrock Edition beta branch?: I didn't enroll in it, yet I can't leave it. I know I need to go through the Insider Hub, but I dont even have that so I dont know why I'm in it. Anything I can do to leave it?...
  5. minecraft bedrock edition beta on ps4

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft bedrock edition beta on ps4: is there a way to enable minecraft bedrock edition beta on ps4 submitted by /u/BedNo5011 [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Beta wont let me leave.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Beta wont let me leave.: I wanted to join the Minecraft bedrock beta to see the new features, but it appears I am stuck in it now. Its been a few days since I've unenrolled, I've uninstalled and reset my data many times....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Beta (Insider)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Beta (Insider): Hello, I have problems with downloading the Minecraft bedrock starter pack edition. I just bought a Minecraft bedrock starter pack edition. but when I download Minecraft bedrock edition from store...
  8. Having problems with Minecraft Bedrock edition Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Having problems with Minecraft Bedrock edition Beta.: Hi, I would like to ask if someone know, how to fix my issue, I just bought and downloaded the Minecraft bedrock starter pack edition on Windows 10, but when I started the game, it was already in...
  9. Stuck in the minecraft bedrock beta for over a year now, with no way to get out

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in the minecraft bedrock beta for over a year now, with no way to get out: In early 2020, i joined the bedrock version of minecrafts beta build through the insider hub. However, ever since i had had no luck in leaving it. Ive uninstalled the game at least 5 times now and...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...