Minecraft Partnership/Selling Maps

Discus and support Minecraft Partnership/Selling Maps in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Our company in 2016 started the Adventures of Tut...15 cities along the Nile according to history as the young boy grows into the Pharaoh. Videos have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ilikeCurbs22, Aug 11, 2021.

1. ilikeCurbs22
    ilikeCurbs22 Guest

Our company in 2016 started the Adventures of Tut...15 cities along the Nile according to history as the young boy grows into the Pharaoh. Videos have been posted on Facebook for sometime now since we completed the first adventure - The city of Memphis. Working on city 2 - Giza is halfway completed.

However, since our work has been viewed by many I still can't get my company a partnership with Microsoft so we can start selling our series.

At this point were willing to partner with another company to continue our work or if anybody knows how plz let me know.

thank you

Curbs

Owner, ILW.us

Facebook: The Adventures of Tut

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

US Navy Vet

:)

ilikeCurbs22, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Mystic Tofu Win User

Avatar 3d meshes,Props,Gamerpics,themes ETC.

I think he means that he wants to be able to make a 4x4 sod house in Minecraft, call it an "adventure map", and then sell this masterpiece of user-created content as DLC through the XBL Marketplace for 64,000 MSP.

Something like that?
  3. seeeek Win User

All Call of Duty Games

When your selling Map packs, your selling the online part of the game.

they are knowingly selling map packs for a hacked game. Very, very, very poor support, and they should be held accountable. Your correct about the game, but selling map packs to a hacked game is fraudish. Many people who are knew to WAW, have ZERO clue
    about the hacks, so they plunk down the cost for the 3 map packs, and bam, its un playable.

Game u bought for campaign, mutli extra

Map pack, ur selling online gaming.
  4. Alesz15 CR Win User

MW3 Content Calendar, Now 22 DLC Drops

No, Bowling said "If we’re going to do a throwback map, let that be outside the DLC model, let it be free, let it for everyone. Don’t let it be restricted by contracts, partnerships, and all that *** money stuff. Let it just be there", so no. I think they
    are plannig to do new Campaign Missions.
  5. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Universal 3rd Party Headset Adaptor

I am predicting that the adaptor will not come out for another few months. The reason I think this is because MS have partnerships with Polk and Turtle Beach headsets and will want to sell as many as possible. If they release an adaptor before this the sales
    of these headsets will go down. People would just buy the adaptor for their other 3rd party headsets.
  6. Escobar-028A52A1-5F0 Win User

XBOX Live Election Night Coverage

They will be in partnership with NBC News
Thema:

1. Minecraft Partnership/Selling Maps - Similar Threads - Minecraft Partnership Selling

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  9. Error While Applying for Minecraft Microsoft Partnership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error While Applying for Minecraft Microsoft Partnership: [img] Microsoft needs an online support chat, so hard to find help for this. 06b2bfa4-e7c9-4a83-9b2f-7ac69ec42578
  10. Sell on Minecraft partnership program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sell on Minecraft partnership program: 'm interested In the Minecraft partnership program. I read that you can "sell" your work on the marketplace. Sell to what extent? Do partners get to make a profit off their sales and how?...