Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs

Discus and support Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can use other profiles to play on but my main say I'm out of memory space. I can't even load a vanilla world because it says that I dont have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukeotlang, Oct 2, 2019.

1. lukeotlang
    lukeotlang Guest

I can use other profiles to play on but my main say I'm out of memory space. I can't even load a vanilla world because it says that I dont have enough space.

:)

lukeotlang, Oct 2, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

if you are playing on the computer you might need to allocate more memory to Minecraft because sometimes it can get a memory leak causing the world to crash because its leaking memory and flooding what you have allocated to it
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

try a power cycle

Question how much space do you have available in comparison to 12 gb required
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

5. DeliverMe79 Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

Out of memory 2 for me. No other game gives me an error, also I have 240 gigs of space left, wtf?
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

HD space missing?

there is no HD in the 4gig model its basicaly built in 4 gig flash drive, and as for free space mine had 3.45 to 3.50 free. just go to memory section and remove some stuff i think there was some demos and other things that were not important and taking
    up space. I have since upgraded and added the 250 gig HD to it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs - Similar Threads - Minecraft memory space

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  6. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  7. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft packs download, but says something like "Full memory, couldn't load RP/BP" is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft packs download, but says something like "Full memory, couldn't load RP/BP" is...: 40gb storage empty, tried reinstalling, 45mb worth of RP's and BP's. Paid version of minecraft 4be0a4d1-1b9a-4dc6-96c2-e42312099b28