Minecraft on Xbox series x Strange Update.

Discus and support Minecraft on Xbox series x Strange Update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello together. I was currently playing Minecraft with one of my friend on the Xbox series x. I've started the Game and wasn't able to create a world.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justmekahere, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Justmekahere
    Justmekahere Guest

Hello together.

I was currently playing Minecraft with one of my friend on the Xbox series x. I've started the Game and wasn't able to create a world. Everytime i was hitting the create world Button, it leads Back to a new "create new world" mask, instead of starting or creating the world i've Just tiped in. So my friend Made a new world and i could Join him. After playing a few hours i needed a break and closed the Game. I've noticed, that there was an Update running in the Background of my Xbox, for Minecraft (normaly it can't Start an Update for a Game while playing the Game). After coming Back, the Game was on Version 1.19.30, so a new Version. But now the textures are looking like Back in 2016 or so. I can't Join the Game of my friends, because the version is to old. I reinstalled the Game, Made a complete new Start of the console, tried to Look for Updates, reinstalled it with a different profile etc. Etc. Nothing helped. My friend don't have an Update or so, so we can't geht on the same version of Minecraft... Any ideas? Please??

:)

Justmekahere, Sep 21, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
  3. nickko49 Win User

I have an Xbox One S. I'm trying to download Starfield Standard Ed. And I keep getting "not compatible devices".

i have the same problem on my Xbox One X (2020) with a strange message "sorry, not compatible devices, try on %2 xbox serie X|S"

(what is %2 ???)
  4. Ellarianora Win User

Music

Minecraft, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, RDR1&2 and the Life is Strange series!
  5. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug; back to showing Launch Game? & Life is Strange Remastered has Game Pass PopUp with Xbox Series X.

Hey there,

There may be an update on this issue, I am just getting some clarification on what the issue is, what we found, and how that impacts you. For the time being, can you confirm that you can still play Life is strange remastered even though the Game Pass screen pops up?

Hoping I get an answer today but if not, I will try and push for Monday for clarity.

Thank you for your patience and congrats on your new Xbox Series X! Early birthday gift huh?

John
    Yes, I can still play it on the Xbox Series X, just have to skip the Game Pass with B Button on controller, also there is another issue I want to report , I went to load Life is Strage True Colors, on my Xbox Series X, it says now that it has 4 updates, not sure its downloading all 4 of them, but the Update under Manage doesn't detect them or any of the other games, it seems a lot of the Games that are under optimize for Series X has updates, but they are not being automaticly detected, upon launching Life is Strange True colors I got an update or upgrade prompt screen. also

if I go to Manage Life is Strange: True Colors under Updates it detects 3 items now, but when I go to click on the Updates button above Saved data, it shows 0 updates found and reads Here's where you'll see available updates for games and apps on this console, message, I don't know if the launch game for true colors will update all of the 4 total updates, since so far it only loaded 1 into the downloads on the Series X console.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Series S keeps crashing

That's strange, I Have Xbox 360, Xbox one Fat, Xbox one X and Xbox series X, just my One X had issues, but I replaced trough the out of warranty service and all of them are currently working
Thema:

1. Minecraft on Xbox series x Strange Update. - Similar Threads - Minecraft series Strange

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...: I own and can play Minecraft on my Xbox One S, however my recently purchased Xbox Series X doesn't allow me to download the game. I am logged into my Microsoft account on the Series X, but...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One edition on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One edition on series X: I have been wanting to play the xbox one edition of minecraft on my series X. I have it downloaded on a external hard drive and it works just fine on my old one S, but when I try to play it on my...
  6. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  7. i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc: When i installed the launcher I logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again is there anyway to fix this without paying for it again e1812e3f-9280-4938-afc7-40fc95e5668a
  8. Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?: I've seen online that it used to be possible to use custom skins, but the methods they explain are now outdated as some of the steps are seemingly no longer possible. Am I missing anything here?...
  9. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  10. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?: Split from this thread. Pls help 9dfb53f2-9731-4efe-9299-acb4d5422dca