Minecraft on Xbox Play Anywhere?

Discus and support Minecraft on Xbox Play Anywhere? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Since the better together update has released I was wondering if it would be on Xbox’s Play Anywhere. I own the Java and Windows 10 Edition on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyakou, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Kyakou
    Kyakou Guest

Hello!

Since the better together update has released I was wondering if it would be on Xbox’s Play Anywhere. I own the Java and Windows 10 Edition on PC so, since I own the windows 10 edition, would I be able to get it on the Xbox for free? I don’t fancy rebuying
    it.

Thank you!

:)

Kyakou, Sep 24, 2017
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Sep 24, 2017
  3. SightSound
    SightSound Guest
    So-What you picking up with your shiny new XBOX One!?

XBOX One with COD:Ghosts GAME edition
    Plug & Play Battery Kit
    Possibly Battlefield 4

Future purchases will be Destiny and Minecraft for the daughter Minecraft on Xbox Play Anywhere? :) Minecraft on Xbox Play Anywhere? :)

SightSound, Sep 24, 2017
  4. ecross
    ecross Guest

With the Better Together update it offers cross platform play between devices. The Windows 10 edition will auto update to the Better together update but you'll have to pay for the Xbox version if you don't already own it.

For more details, please visit:

The Better Together Update is here!

ecross, Sep 24, 2017
  5. Kyakou
    Kyakou Guest
    Oh, that's sad.

Kyakou, Sep 24, 2017
  6. Klifflinks
    Klifflinks Guest
    I'm surprised that Minecraft isn't a game listed on Xbox's Play Anywhere as Microsoft owns the game itself.

Klifflinks, Jul 13, 2018
  7. Hi. You would have to buy the Xbox One version as the Windows 10 version is different from the Xbox One.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Peter R Fleming Win User

Minecraft windows 10 and xbox one crosscompatable

Nope, Minecraft for Xbox One is not
    play anywhere
    . If you brought Minecraft Java Edition you got Minecraft for Windows 10 (this offer has now expired),
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Windows 10/Xbox

10. Smwutches Win User

Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?

11. Gaelunafn Win User

I have Minecraft for the Xbox One but I can't play it on windows proof is that I have the Halloween mash up pack.

Hey,

if you only own the Xbox version of Minecraft you can only play it there. You have to buy a copy for PC to play it there. At the moment Minecraft is no Play Anywhere title.

For further information about Play Anywhere and supported title just follow this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
  12. Frizio I iB Win User

XBOX successes by Minecraft Windows 10

Hello :)

sorry but Minecraft is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game!
Thema:

1. Minecraft on Xbox Play Anywhere? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Play Anywhere

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  6. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  7. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  8. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  9. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  10. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is Minecraft Xbox play anywhere

2. minecraft play anywhere xbox

3. xbox play anywhere minecraft