Minecraft on XBox One crashes after about 60 seconds play

Discus and support Minecraft on XBox One crashes after about 60 seconds play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brand new unit, all updates have been applied. Current version of Minecraft for XBox One installed with updates. Live Gold membership applied. Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndorsedCarp423, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Minecraft on XBox One crashes after about 60 seconds play

Brand new unit, all updates have been applied. Current version of Minecraft for XBox One installed with updates. Live Gold membership applied.

Game being played either as single user or double user on site - no online gaming.

Game locks up after about 60 seconds' play then blank screen and then returns to XBox home screen.

Problem started intermittently about 2 weeks ago but now happens all the time.

Only other games on unit are Minecraft Story Mode and Dragonball.

No Kinect connected (yet).

Should I throw the whole lot back at the retailer or is there a fix for this?

Paul Matthews.

Tried complete cold start of XBox One unit (i.e. unplug power for 30 mins then restart).

:)

EndorsedCarp423, Jan 8, 2016
  2. MrMuskrat15
    MrMuskrat15 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox one world freeze and crash

on Minecraft Xbox one edition I have one world that when I try to play on it I can walk for about 3 seconds and then the game freezes and crashes but all my other worlds work fine how can I fix this can someone tell me please

MrMuskrat15, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Freeze and Crash

Bought this for play anwhere on pc. Game makes it to the opening cutscene and freezes and crashes in about 60 seconds every time. Forced to hard reboot cp.

Player903970070, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Minecraft on XBox One crashes after about 60 seconds play

Only thing I could think to try would be to uninstall the game and reinstall it ...

RobertBuckalew, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Think we've solved it. It was a faulty keyboard connected to the XBox. Changed keyboard and all seems OK now.

EndorsedCarp423, Oct 31, 2018
  6. EndorsedCarp423 Win User

Think we've solved it. It was a faulty keyboard connected to the XBox. Changed keyboard and all seems OK now.
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Only thing I could think to try would be to uninstall the game and reinstall it ...
  8. TertianAlarm506 Win User

X BOX ONE S games closing to the main screen

I swaped out the hard drive,placed new one, instaled software .Xbox turned on as intended , games did install so the procedure of replacement was done correctly.

Games were installed on internal drive.

The way i tried to reboot is discribed here https://www.lifewire.com/fix-for-xbox-one-software-problems-3562278.

About the crash: it has different versions , the most popular one is while the game is on its loading screen for the first time, it closes.after opening for the second time the game proceeds to start.But sometimes after it starts ,it crashes during the
    game randomly from 10 to 60 mins into playing.

Problem seems to occur with disc and digital games.

Sorry for poor grammar.
  9. lindmat Win User

Issues with Call of Duty: Ghosts digital copy on Xbox One

I Binged around and found the solution - unplug the Xbox One (after turning it off), wait 60 seconds (just to be safe), and plug it back in. After I did this it resolved by COD: Ghosts issue and now able to play.
  10. Enraged Bacon Win User

Does bf4 next gen work

The game keeps crashing on me. Happens everytime I play. Sometimes and hour, sometimes 30 seconds. I've only been in ONE 64 player game and the server crashed about 40 seconds after I spawned. EA says the sony 1.5 update broke the game. I have also
    lost my single player progress, it just disappeared. The PS4 im playing on DOES work though(for now lol)
Thema:

1. Minecraft on XBox One crashes after about 60 seconds play - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes seconds

2. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  3. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  6. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  7. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  8. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  9. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  10. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.: This only happens with Minecraft when the Microsoft store loses connection for whatever reason. I figure this out by doing some research myself. And played in off-line mode and it doesn’t crash....