Minecraft on switch not letting me long in or play games after 8pm

Discus and support Minecraft on switch not letting me long in or play games after 8pm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft on my switch won’t let me log into my Microsoft account, and has been telling me it’s an invalid session and that I need to restart my game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BakuDadd, Dec 4, 2022.

1. BakuDadd
    BakuDadd Guest

Minecraft on my switch won’t let me log into my Microsoft account, and has been telling me it’s an invalid session and that I need to restart my game, I’ve done that around 20 times today and it’s starting to get frustrating, how can I fix this?

:)

BakuDadd, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this BakuDadd

I understand that you need help with Minecraft in your Nintendo switch , however they have a dedicated support channel

If you’re able to sign in properly with your account here

https://account.microsoft.com/profile The best option is reach them using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. arodriguezc Win User

xbox 360 friends

Add me :) I usually play during the week after 8pm PST
  4. OfficerHobo54 Win User

Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen)

Hey there Robbie!

To play splitscreen multiplayer on Minecraft, hop into a world and turn on the second controller and a prompt asking the second controller to press the "menu" button should appear. After doing so, the game should immediately switch to splitscreen.

Let me know if you have any issues,

Keaton
  5. JeffMomm Win User

Skyrim party chat and friends

Sure count me in too. I usually play around 8pm CT after the kids go to bed.
  6. GROO1974 Win User

Any Dads wanna team-up?

I'm down, play in the afternoon somedays and after 8pm pacific time when the kids are sleeping!!!! add me if you wanna play!!!
Thema:

1. Minecraft on switch not letting me long in or play games after 8pm - Similar Threads - Minecraft switch letting

2. I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...: So I bought the spongebob dlc and I can't download it. I'm in marketplace. When I select the dlc it tries loading and then it says I can't connect. When it does let me in, I select download on the...
  3. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec
  4. Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.: As the title suggest, I'm trying to cross play Minecraft with some friends, but it doesn't let me join their worlds. Some of my friends play Xbox and others play PlayStation. I've tried looking...
  5. Won’t let me cross play on Minecraft switch even with both accounts logged in!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me cross play on Minecraft switch even with both accounts logged in!: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  6. It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.: I restarted my Switch, I deleted Minecraft & downloaded it again, & it still won't let me sign in my Microsoft account. What should I do? da3c6d32-307d-4ce9-9d18-3936a8c51509
  7. minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub: [img] with the new update, none of the servers are working for me. they all look blank when you click on the server page. when i try to join a server, a "unable to connect to network" message...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch won't let me play online: I have nintendo online, so does the friend. we're both on line, talking to each other over text. But when you go to play game, go to the little friends tag, still says no, your friends are not...
  9. why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...: i've tried everything i got told to do but it don't work 3d8a2daf-5ea9-4136-8b93-b82c90064e3e
  10. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...