Minecraft on ps5 game not saving or auto saving after hours

Discus and support Minecraft on ps5 game not saving or auto saving after hours in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried to uninstall game and it didn't do nothing this needs to be fixed. And it seems like they only care about the skin packs and making more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Lake1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Nathan Lake1
    Nathan Lake1 Guest

I've tried to uninstall game and it didn't do nothing this needs to be fixed. And it seems like they only care about the skin packs and making more money this problem has been happening for 2 long.

:)

Nathan Lake1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. DarthLama Win User

How many game save files do you have?

Haha.. wow.. some people have a TON of Saves. After 45 hours I have 6 saves, 3 of them are Auto Saves. Of course right now I only have 1 character, but I won't keep more then 2-3 saves per Character. Those combined with the Auto Saves are usually more then
    enough for me.
  3. Mafivee Win User

How many game save files do you have?

Just over 50 hours with 81 saves. 3 auto saves and 3 manual saves.
  4. TwofootCritter Win User

gun runner chewed up all my saves

I've had the normal freezing and had one auto save mess up.Started a new game steped out of the Dr. office (which is an auto save)went back to the problem game and using a save made before walking out the door in the club(Bad auto save)it worked fine and
    solved the problem.

Now having problem with too much stuff and 80+ hours stuttering,frame lag and such.
  5. JD TheNutz Win User

Had enough - thanks for ruining an otherwise perfect game...(SPOILERS)

why cant you have the auto save, but also be able to save when ever, the game does not auto save after I have completed a optional mission and it can be along time after before it auto saves, and when its 2am and you need to go bed, i dont want to keep playing
    untill it decides to auto save, i always seem to have problems/gripes with EA games, but yet the only game in 6 months thats got me off FIFA 13 is DS3 and both are made by EA.
  6. TMG Azzurri X Win User

When i turn off my console the game i was save on hitman absolution is lost

Make sure that your auto saves are turned on if the game contains the option to do so. If not, take regular save every half an hour or so to keep your saves up to date.
Thema:

1. Minecraft on ps5 game not saving or auto saving after hours - Similar Threads - Minecraft ps5 game

2. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer Settings on PS5

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Multiplayer Settings on PS5: I Kept looking into Other People’s Questions with The Same Question. They All get an Answer to Go To a Xbox Account But I Simply dont Have on Because i Play On PS5. Can anyone Give Me Advise For...
  6. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  7. Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC: My kid has a Minecraft Gamer Tag on PS5. But, when we set up their Minecraft on PC it made us make them a new gamertag. Now they don’t have access to any of their owned stuff. How do I fix this?...
  8. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...: Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating a2b3b38f-812c-465b-bdee-e92b53d97d74
  9. Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game: I don’t know if this is a common thing and I am just asking a stupid question but every time I re-open Minecraft I am forced to log back into my Microsoft account which is annoying. Is there a fix...
  10. How to connect ps5 Minecraft game to Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect ps5 Minecraft game to Microsoft account?: Hi, I bought to my 8 yo child Minecraft on ps5, When I enter the game it asks me to connect to Microsoft account, I opened an account but I can't get out of the screen that asked me to open an...