Minecraft on PS4 won't login

Discus and support Minecraft on PS4 won't login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft PS4 edition on my PS5 a few months ago and I've been trying to sign in with my Microsoft account. Every time I try, it says I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ElijahAttieh, Oct 9, 2022.

1. ElijahAttieh
    ElijahAttieh Guest

I bought Minecraft PS4 edition on my PS5 a few months ago and I've been trying to sign in with my Microsoft account. Every time I try, it says I've already linked my Microsoft account with a PlayStation Network account. How do I sign in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account in this case?

:)

ElijahAttieh, Oct 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ELIJAHATTIEH

Just to double check, are you link the same Microsoft account to your PSN account?

I ask this because that message appears only when you don't link the correct account, and right now unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

If you're not sure about this, in this case you may need to use a different PSN account and link it to a new Microsoft account :c

If you're more than sure that's the correct account. You can try contacting Mojang support to see if something can be done.
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ps4 Minecraft doesn't work cross-playform anymore

Hello I play minecraft on xbox while my friends play on the ps4. We were able to play together before but in recent times it won't let my friends on the ps4 login to their microsoft account through minecraft so now we can not play together anymore.
    Do they've have a ps plus membership? If not that would.be why

Playstation put cross platform gaming behind a paywall
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings

Try to clear your cache to restart the login process: Settings > Applications > Minecraft on your PS4
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Falha no Login Minecraft Ps4[Translation-Minecraft Ps4 Login Failed]

Hi Marlon,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
Thema:

1. Minecraft on PS4 won't login - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 won't

2. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  3. Minecraft dungeons is made by Xbox on PS4 the PS4 won't recognize the disc there's no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons is made by Xbox on PS4 the PS4 won't recognize the disc there's no...: I just entered my question e06d9700-76de-4a7d-ba3c-1b3a72cc22a8
  4. Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4): I Play PS4. I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save" It Will Be Stuck On The Saving Screen For 20min Up To An...
  5. Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft: It says I already have a linked account, but I never linked it and I also don't have access to cross play. 14996001-3554-4673-802b-a7ff1a256f82
  6. My minecraft (ps4, pe, switch) won't show any cross-platform games how do if fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft (ps4, pe, switch) won't show any cross-platform games how do if fix it.: It's extremely agitating cause my friends and I can no longer play together 7ba30309-9121-47a4-a5c7-e0ef85a2d9a0
  7. Minecraft on ps4 won't log in cause my profile is connected to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 won't log in cause my profile is connected to a different account?: I get an error on my ps4 when I try to log into minecraft which says "oops looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to a different account for playstation...
  8. Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft): I newly made a microsoft account and attempted to link it to my PS4 minecraft account. After logging in I got an error message saying it's linked to another PS account. This is impossible as I've...
  9. Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: Hello, i have tried numerous times to sign into my microsoft account on my PS4, i have made new account after new account and everytime i sign in it comes up with a message saying "this microsoft...
  10. no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...: ya tengo mi cuenta microsoft pero a la hora de iniciar me vuelve a parecer iniciar sesión la pagina de sitio web y un codigo que puedo hacer que alguem me responda porfa se lo agradeceria...