Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2
Discus and support Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When will minecraft come to oculus quest 2 or will it ever come i have been waiting for a while now and i want to know.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bumble8EE, Feb 8, 2021.
Thema:
Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2
Loading...
-
Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Oculus Quest
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.
in XBoX on ConsolesI'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585 -
Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update)
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update): So I'm on https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraft-for-windows/9nblggh2jhxj?rtc=1 because I wanted to download the oculus update for bedrock edition. But the problem is, whenever I click... -
Minecraft For The Oculus Quest 1 and 2
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft For The Oculus Quest 1 and 2: Hi there Microsoft, (Xbox User) here throwing a suggestion out. What if we have Minecraft on the Oculus Quest 1 and 2? Think of it, we already have Gear,Rift and more. Wouldn’t it be nice to play... -
Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S
in XBoX on WindowsMinecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S: After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar is in the way of the view. I have tried... -
Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift: Since you bought Minecraft, can we have Xbox sign-in for Oculus Rift Edition? cc31adaf-b241-458c-99ac-67bb54aff560 -
problem with my oculus when i use minecraft
in XBoX Games and Appsproblem with my oculus when i use minecraft: hello , I have a problem when I want play to minecraft with oculus rift . if i go at home of my oculus and i play de game (mincraft only) all is all right for the beginning and 20 seconde after...