Minecraft on iPad - wrong email address when trying to sign-in, how to change?

Discus and support Minecraft on iPad - wrong email address when trying to sign-in, how to change? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Trying to use Minecraft on iPad and sign-in to use multi-player. The wrong email was entered, but I cannot seem to change that? What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dc_101, May 28, 2021.

1. dc_101
    dc_101 Guest

Hi!

Trying to use Minecraft on iPad and sign-in to use multi-player. The wrong email was entered, but I cannot seem to change that? What can I do?

The "Verify email" screen has option "Typo in email address?" but the link is greyed-out.

In the app itself, under profile settings there's "Clear Account Sign in Data" but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

dc_101, May 28, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Please try first just clearing the cache and restarting your device.
  3. YohaanPatel Win User

Hi!

Trying to use Minecraft on iPad and sign-in to use multi-player. The wrong email was entered, but I cannot seem to change that? What can I do?

The "Verify email" screen has option "Typo in email address?" but the link is greyed-out.

In the app itself, under profile settings there's "Clear Account Sign in Data" but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    I faced a similar problem a while back DONT UNINSTALL THE APP you will loose all your data. what you do is when it directs you to the Microsoft sign in page asking is this your id you will see an AA option up there click that and choose the request desktop browser then it gives you the option to change.

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @dc_101!

Would you please try the following steps. This should delete the cache, which may cause the issue.

• Uninstall the app
    • Shut down your device
    • Power it again
    • Reinstall the app

I hope this helps!
  5. ryuhi2010 Win User

Stop asking me for an alternate phone number and email!

my Alternate email info is wrong, when I was trying to buy games it asks me for code sending to Alternate email address. How can change the Alternate email address
  6. Oo LuCkyLAdY oO Win User

My gamertag has changed name overnight??

either that or ur signing in with the wrong email address..maybe when you changed the email address there could have been a typo?
Thema:

1. Minecraft on iPad - wrong email address when trying to sign-in, how to change? - Similar Threads - Minecraft iPad wrong

2. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .: How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise . 770f3b9f-1689-48d8-ad40-e65c5cd784cd
  5. How do I connect iPad and switch friends Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect iPad and switch friends Minecraft?: Cannot permanently connect as friends where they show up in friends list. Have also tried to create world with invite link and keep getting “unable to join” error message (tried creating various...
  6. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue: When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to...
  8. My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad: My global resources won't load on Minecraft on my iPad. I have tried restarting the game and my devise. Making sure everything is up to date. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also brought...
  9. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  10. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...