Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...

Discus and support Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw a message that the parental controls are blocking 3rd party apps (I am guessing that means worlds in this scenario) from allowing my kids to use.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ericloots, May 5, 2020.

1. ericloots
    ericloots Guest

Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...

I saw a message that the parental controls are blocking 3rd party apps (I am guessing that means worlds in this scenario) from allowing my kids to use. I went to microsoft.com to try to allow 3rd party apps, but cannot locate how to change the content setting.

They only play this on their ipads. Any help what website I should be using to adjust these controls is appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

ericloots, May 5, 2020
  2. GamerDad2 Win User

"Unable to connect to world" in Minecraft PE v1.16.201 on Ipad using Microsoft Account

Solution found for my case...link below recommended checking the iOS privacy settings. This was my problem. In the Settings app, click Privacy, Local Network, "Minecraft" app selector on.

Not sure how, but one of my kid's iPads had this turned off. Seems unlikely this occurred after logging the kids into xbox accounts in the minecraft app, but have no other explanation.

https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/community/posts/360072415391--unable-to-connect-to-world-
  3. LouDan2529 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

Hi,

thank you for your advice. We have just found out that we had not logged into our microsoft account on the ipad minecraft 😞

so we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

...we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
    Minecraft doesn't store the worlds "in the cloud" so that multiple devices can access one world.

If you have a world stored on your iPad, the Switch will NOT automatically have the world, even if you use the same Microsoft Account.

Your son can either "visit" the world on the iPad with the Switch, while the iPad is running Minecraft at that time through Multiplayer.

If you really want to have the world shared across both devices, your only option is to "rent" a realm that you have to pay for in monthly subscription fees.

Or if your son is okay with transferring the world from one device (e.g. iPad to the Switch and only play on the Switch from then on), you could use a free trial for Realms to transfer the world over.

To do that, your son activates a Realm subscription with a free trial on iOS, and uploads the desired world to the Realm service.

Then he connects the Switch to the same Realm, and downloads the world to his Switch.

Then you cancel the Realm subscription via
    https://my.minecraft.net/profile/realms
  5. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Microsoft: Family members can be anyone, anywhere, not just people in your house (with quote)

I'm really glad that this was posted. Thanks for the information because my wife and I are separated, and my kids borrow my games all the time, and I at times will borrow theirs. Games like minecraft, I would purchase twice. I enjoy building worlds with
    my kids. This is great news!
  6. ChaxesAskaria Win User

Lost purchases from Minecraft Market

Hello,

My kids also experienced the same thing today where they made a purchase through the xbox, Minecraft marketplace using Minecoins that I purchased for them the other day. Not only did the new pruchase not appear (and look like it was still available
    for purchase despite a reduction in Minecoins) all of the previous purchases are missing from the account as well. With everything else going on in the world Minecraft was a bit of my saving grace so that my kids could get through the day! Please Microsoft
    get this fixed ASAP!

Sincerely,

Begging on my knees for help entertaining these kids!
Thema:

1. Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they... - Similar Threads - Minecraft iPad kids

2. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .: How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise . 770f3b9f-1689-48d8-ad40-e65c5cd784cd
  5. How do I connect iPad and switch friends Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect iPad and switch friends Minecraft?: Cannot permanently connect as friends where they show up in friends list. Have also tried to create world with invite link and keep getting “unable to join” error message (tried creating various...
  6. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue: When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to...
  8. My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad: My global resources won't load on Minecraft on my iPad. I have tried restarting the game and my devise. Making sure everything is up to date. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also brought...
  9. How do I transfer accessories on my Minecraft Account from and old iPad 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer accessories on my Minecraft Account from and old iPad 3?: Basically on my iPad 3 I have 2 rare capes that I want to transfer onto my Minecraft account, but can't since it's a really outdated device. At the moment I can't obviously spend money to buy...
  10. My Minecraft on Ipad stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft on Ipad stop working: Minecraft keeps crashing on our ipad. A couple of times we have gotten to the home screen for a brief second or two before it crashes again. We have seen a message that says something about global...