minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

Discus and support minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoehLeonard, Jan 17, 2022.

1. JoehLeonard
    JoehLeonard Guest

first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web forum... thank you for taking 2 hours of my sunday....

You forced me to migrate my mojang account to a dumb microsoft account, than you hid everything under the xbox umbrella... good job.

so i did you migration full well knowing that this was going to get bungled up and big surprise here i am asking for help from a bunch of internet strangers, instead of just dealing with the problem yourself because it did get all bungled up.

so i am able to download minecraft from the website, however now Java version doesn't exist? i pay to have a realms, yet none of us can access it.

how do i uninsall this junk version and just go back to the old java version so that i can play with my family again.

:)

JoehLeonard, Jan 17, 2022
  2. smileskybird Win User

We couldn't get your latest saved data

I cant access my worlds for minecraft for two weeks now. Tried syncing that doesnt work.
  3. Pelayus Win User

No puedo entrar en minecraft realms con wifi [Edit - Translation] - I can't enter minecraft realms with wifi

Hi.

I tried with another wifi network and works 100%

So i think the problem is my own wifi but dont know why doesnt work with minecraft ream (because i can see minecraft marketplace but cant join realm)
  4. Charlie_GE Win User

Infinite loading screen, cannot sign in.

Hello I have the same issue but cant find the fix for it

I have

-windows v.21H2

It was working before but it doesnt work now and I havent played it in a while so I dont know why
  5. FireflyFi25 Win User

minecraft bedrock loading problem

tried this now and definitely doesnt work, also disconnected minecraft account rfom nintendo switch and still doesnt work
  6. CurtisFowler1 Win User

Xbox one controller won’t pair

Well I dont own a pc, and the only access i have to anything pc-like is through a virtual machine on a mac where this store app i cant access

you said 'other' xbox
Thema:

1. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it? - Similar Threads - minecraft doesnt cant

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  4. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.: After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I dont remember how. I have one mail with my...
  5. minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft 2 accounts on one email address one doesnt work now: hi there, I purchased a minecraft account for my kid in 2020. I used my gmail address to sign up. I purchased one for myself in 2021 i also used the SAME email address, (mine as a microsoft...
  6. Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.: Hi, so I've been having the same issue with my account all day. I try to load up minecraft and my account says it doesnt allow mutiplayer. So i went into my microsoft privacy settings and allowed...
  7. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  8. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...
  9. Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work: I am over 13, and my minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work? Why? Please help 165c841e-3642-48dd-ae81-dc0cf5a93530
  10. Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work: Once I migrated my Minecraft account to microsoft. I was not over 13 at that time so the multiplayer wouldnt work, yet once I would be over 13 the multiplayer still didnt work. My parent in my...