minecraft not working. need an actual fix.

Discus and support minecraft not working. need an actual fix. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft isn’t working on my xbox. just recently when i’ve opened the game it loads properly, but once i get to the main menu, i’m completely unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DYLNPCKL, Nov 17, 2022.

1. DYLNPCKL
    DYLNPCKL Guest

minecraft isn’t working on my xbox. just recently when i’ve opened the game it loads properly, but once i get to the main menu, i’m completely unable to press or click anything. i can move the select icon to the play, marketplace, settings, etc. but simply i cannot press ANYTHING. and if a thing like a bug report or asking permission for the auto reader to be turned off (because it’s been turned on after the most recent update??). so generally i cannot do anything whenever something pops up on my screen to confirm something. and don’t tell me to uninstall or whatever, i want some actual fix because all i want to do is play minecraft with my friends but the game decided not to.

:)

DYLNPCKL, Nov 17, 2022
  2. DYLNPCKL Win User

it’s on the internal drive as far as i’m aware.

we previously had an external drive connected to the xbox but that ended up not working anymore for whatever reason. but that was a while back.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for confirming the everything is working

About the game being laggy, that's really odd

Do you have this game installed on the internal storage?

Or, do you have any external storage drive connected to your console?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, did you tried deleting some unused worlds to see if that helps?

Or if you can, please try playing the game using a different profile / account in your Xbox
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DYLNPCKL

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    Do you know if your console or the game received an update before this started to happen?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. DYLNPCKL Win User

i’ve just checked now and its working. letting me select things and play the actual game, etc. but it’s extremely laggy. i don’t know if there’s a fix for that but it’s awfully annoying.

i just find it odd it doesn’t work for me one day then the next week it stops letting me be able to select anything or use A at all.
Thema:

1. minecraft not working. need an actual fix. - Similar Threads - minecraft working need

2. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. why is my keyboard not working on minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my keyboard not working on minecraft?: im trying to play minecraft with my keyboard and mouse i have them both plugged in the mouse works and the keyboard has the lights on but when i go on minecraft none of the keys on the keyboard do...
  5. Logging on my fourth player on Minecraft is not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Logging on my fourth player on Minecraft is not working.: I am not able to log on with the multiplayer split screen in my Minecraft game. We log on to the game, create a new world, and start logging on one after another. Once we reach to add the fourth...
  6. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  7. After a year, my minecraft launcher stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After a year, my minecraft launcher stopped working: When I try to download Minecraft through the store, Minecraft for windows does not download and when I try to use the launcher I get error code: 0x803F8001 Things I've tried: -deleting the...
  8. autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work

in XBoX Accessibility
    autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work: I did all that was asked, no game... b91ca487-bbf0-4140-9d53-87ec1247e0a9
  9. Minecraft Edu does not work I need it for scool and to play with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Edu does not work I need it for scool and to play with friends.: when I open it a prompt comes up saying my internet connection is bad and its perfectly fine I tried using some things that other people found helpful but my HP laptop does not have the same...
  10. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...