Minecraft not starting with weird exit code

Discus and support Minecraft not starting with weird exit code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start Minecraft Java from the Minecraft Launcher, a weird exit code I can't find on google pops up. It says this - "Game crashed An... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cosmac, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Cosmac
    Cosmac Guest

When I start Minecraft Java from the Minecraft Launcher, a weird exit code I can't find on google pops up.

It says this -

"Game crashed

An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Exit code: -1073741819"

How do I open Minecraft?

:)

Cosmac, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Vlatex2463 Win User

how did u fix the ishue with the exit code
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, cosmac. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This may happen because of outdated drivers or system updates. Would you please try to update all your drivers and system and see if the issue persists?

Waiting for your follow-up.
  4. Nayelis Carrasquillo Win User

Hello, can I know how you fixed the issue? I have the same problem and can't find anything that can help me.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I'll take a look at your another thread if no other expert is already doing it. I'm glad it is fixed now.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.
  6. Cosmac Win User

The problem's fixed although I have another problem for which I have created another thread.
Thema:

1. Minecraft not starting with weird exit code - Similar Threads - Minecraft starting weird

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  4. After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...: After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also Minecraft appears as not purchased....
  5. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops: I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4
  6. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  7. Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error: After I updated the Minecraft Launcher through the Microsoft Store it stopped launching. Every time I click on the start button of the game it gives an error: Failed to start Java.Error...
  8. Minecraft Launcher will not start,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher will not start,: I keep getting the known GDK error, I have performed all steps regarding this issue found on this site. Nothing has worked. 86b1b156-1fdc-4b97-857d-2202660dd530
  9. Why does Minecraft take forever to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft take forever to start.: I recently had to redownload one drive and now Minecraft is taking forever to install. I click it 10 times and then wait like 30 seconds and it finally opens. 72973b74-b639-435a-99f3-a5bc5c9e8783
  10. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...