Minecraft not logging in on switch

Discus and support Minecraft not logging in on switch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch using my Microsoft account, and it will not let me in a matter what I do. I press the login,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christopher Katity, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Minecraft not logging in on switch

I am trying to log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch using my Microsoft account, and it will not let me in a matter what I do. I press the login, and scan the code or type in the website on my phone. When I do so, it takes me to the website where I login. I login successfully, yet here is where the problem occurs. It logs me in, it just leads me to a blank screen on my phone. Nothing will happen on my switch, and it will not login. I have tried other browsers to log into, I have tried other devices to use, and I have tried restarting my switch and doing many things, and it still will not work. I have tried it about a week ago, and it’s still not working now. What do I do?

Error code: crossbow

:)

Christopher Katity, Nov 19, 2022
  2. David Wirsching Win User

logging in to Minecraft on switch

Hello Jakob H, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're having trouble logging into your account. Here are some steps you could take to resolve the issue:

On a different device, open your web browser and navigate to the URL shown in Minecraft: Enter the code shown in Minecraft and click Next}

Start Minecraft on your device: Click the 'Play' button. Click the 'Find Cross-Platform Friends' button. Click on the ‘Sign in for free’ button. On the Minecraft game home screen, select 'Sign in with a Microsoft account'. This will provide you with a screen that will provide you with a unique 8-digit code.

Check your Xbox settings: Make sure you have the latest system update and enable auto-upload by navigating to Settings > Preferences > Capture & Share, in the Auto-Uploads section.

Best regards.
  3. Takato0054 Win User

I am having the same problem. Did anyone find the solution?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Christopher

I saw recently other users reporting something similar in the forums.
    Could be an issue with Minecraft servers, just to confirm. Are you able to sign in with your Microsoft properly here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Or here?
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. Jakob Hamilton Win User

logging in to Minecraft on switch

im not on an xbox im on my netendo switch
Thema:

1. Minecraft not logging in on switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft logging switch

2. logging in to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    logging in to Minecraft on switch: Im trying to a login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my netendo switch but I have tried to use the QR code and the code that it gives me, but it is not working I have tried multipole times...
  3. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  4. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.: Stop playing the blame game please, this has been a recurring issue for well over FOUR YEARS now. I do not want help being redirected to another place where I will not get help, I want to know...
  6. Trying to log into Minecraft from Nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to log into Minecraft from Nintendo switch: Hello I am trying to login to Minecraft using the remote connect it allows me to put in the code but then it goes to a black screen and I can’t do anything past that point am I doing something...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account: I tried playing Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch with some of my friends on PC/Xbox and it simply wouldn't let me into my Microsoft account with Error codes Creeper/Crossbow (Code Creeper...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition (Switch) won't log into microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition (Switch) won't log into microsoft account: I have a bedrock version to Minecraft on my nintendo switch. However, I have put my microsoft account in, closed the app for a while, opened, and I got signed out! I checked on Microsoft and my...
  9. Nintendo Switch Minecraft unable to display the code for log in to a Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft unable to display the code for log in to a Microsoft account: Hi everyone. I just bought Minecraft for Nintendo Switch for my son. When we try to log-in to my Microsoft account no link or code for the connection appears, but just an error message. I...
  10. Cannot log in with original Nintendo Switch/Minecraft gamer tag/profile because replaced by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in with original Nintendo Switch/Minecraft gamer tag/profile because replaced by...: My child has recently accidentally connected her Minecraft account, verified with my Microsoft email, to an Xbox live gamer tag. Now when she tries to log in to Minecraft, it logs in with the xbox...