minecraft not installed bug

Discus and support minecraft not installed bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the Minecraft launcher downloaded, when i go to play Minecraft: java edition it gives me the option to 'play' but it wont let me and it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goblerone, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Goblerone
    Goblerone Guest

I have the Minecraft launcher downloaded, when i go to play Minecraft: java edition it gives me the option to 'play' but it wont let me and it doesn't say i have Minecraft installed in the 'installation' tab, nor does it show me the latest version

:)

Goblerone, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Goblerone. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please try to reinstall Minecraft Java through the Xbox app and see if the issue persists?

Please let me know how it goes.
  3. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Already Redeemed

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft DLC not downloading

If uninstalling and installing Minecraft again doesn't solve it, I'd contact them again, my friend. If customers are having this issue as you said, it could be a bug that we will not be able to solve.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft on my pc isnt working

This happened as a bug for some users in the past. It also happened when you had too many worlds or cache files for thr game.

Do you have worlds downloaded or is this a fresh Minecraft installation?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I tried everything I could find. I don't know what to do anymore

Hello SquabbleWubble,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mind sharing us a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal your personal information like gamertag and email address.

Should you have used Minecraft Launcher in installing Minecraft Bedrock then you must need to report this concern to the Minecraft Support team. However, if you are trying to use the Minecraft Bedrock app, please try to use the Minecraft Launcher instead. This is an official launcher from Minecraft which can be installed from Microsoft Store and Minecraft website.

Link: Download Minecraft & Server Software | Minecraft

To send report to Minecraft Team, please follow the steps from this link: Report a Minecraft Bug | Minecraft

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

Thema:

1. minecraft not installed bug - Similar Threads - minecraft installed bug

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  5. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  6. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  7. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  8. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  9. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install: Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services....
  10. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...