Minecraft not conecting

Discus and support Minecraft not conecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft pe when its connecting to xbox live account it takes alot of time and then didn’t open 4fbbee6b-458f-4e98-94ac-a8d9e07c15d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legend isok, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. Legend isok
    Legend isok Guest

    Minecraft not conecting


    minecraft pe when its connecting to xbox live account it takes alot of time and then didn’t open

    :)
     
    Legend isok, Jan 3, 2018
    #1
  2. BigAlBatch
    BigAlBatch Guest
    NOT CONECTING AGAIN

    ALl. sorted with help from Virgin media and Microsoft .....thanks
     
    BigAlBatch, Jan 3, 2018
    #2
  3. connect in a hotel

    Having trouble conecting in a hotel
     
    SurfaceUniform1, Jan 3, 2018
    #3
  4. UnheardA Win User

    conected to internet but not live

    the measge when testing conection is live conection error ? how do i know if my computer is conecting to xbox live?
  5. amattei3000 Win User

    Xbox Live Connection Resets My Modem

    i have a wired conection and have the same problem i have to shutdown and restart to get conected again
  6. Private Maximo Win User

    New Xbox 360 model availability

    did not realist the av conection was diferent

    -

    the power conection has changed many times since 2005 lauch
  7. INFERNUM BOSTER Win User

    Problem with Xbox One Smartglass for Windows 8

    Yes, I try to conect on the same network & the acer aspire one allways conect but presariov2710 never conect, also I try on a different network & the acer conect perfect but the presario v2710 neither conect to xbox one.

    My Xbox one settings allow connections from any smartglass device here another capture:

    [View:https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=56B07D532A756AC3!1106&authkey=!AFhctI1vOpXX3Bs&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg:550:0]
  8. YagoSL Win User

    can't connect to xbox live

    Network: Conected

    Internet: Conected

    Xbox Live: failure

    Live Status:

    Service: Service Alert

    others are all okay...
Thema:

Minecraft not conecting

Loading...
  1. Minecraft not conecting - Similar Threads - Minecraft conecting

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need...: i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. ive already looked in fourms and tried minecraft "support" the user name in question is " AJBMC331 "...
  10. Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server: Hello,i am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition. For more than 3 weeks now i cant play on Galaxite server. When i try to join it loads for some time and then disconnects.It says (disconnected from...