Minecraft not being playable on new console.

Discus and support Minecraft not being playable on new console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had Minecraft on my Xbox One but when converting games from the consoles, Minecraft is not playable and it says I require Gamepass although I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aadhil Sathish, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Minecraft not being playable on new console.

I had Minecraft on my Xbox One but when converting games from the consoles, Minecraft is not playable and it says I require Gamepass although I already bought it. I already have Xbox One Edition and for users who had Xbox One Edition before Minecraft, they got the newer Minecraft for free along with their purchase, now it says I can't play it?

:)

Aadhil Sathish, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Julian_ Win User

Xbox games

Currently Minecraft is the only game that supports keyboard and mouse.
    Interesting, so Minecraft on Xbox One is fully playable with mouse and keyboard? Nice so hear, I thought the feature was still in development by Microsoft despite it being announced years ago.
  3. Overlord Ski Win User

Xbox Series X keeps crashing

I have suffered the same. With 0 games of 23 installed being playable at the moment. Every game crashes with various states, yes even Minecraft. Some crash and reboot while others freeze the console requiring me to unplug it to get back on. As a hail Mary
    I joined the skip ahead preview program and encountered the same results after the console updated.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

How did you manage to get the console version of Minecraft to be playable on a PC?

Are you maybe playing the Windows 10 version that is using the Bedrock engine that is also used on console.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

More games announcements incoming

Sunset Overdrive is a good guess,being playable....But do you really think they can announce a new game or IP ?
  6. artful c0dger Win User

Minecraft on xbox - When is the release date?

X360A.ORG had an article about this a week or so ago,

"The XBLA port of Minecraft will be playable at the inaugural MineCon convention in Las Vegas later this year.

It will be indie megahit’s first public hands-on appearance, playable by all attendees on the 18th and 19th of November.

"Minecraft for Xbox 360 is currently in heavy development and we are very happy with the progress," says a blog post on
    Mojang's site.

"[Game designer] Daniel is working tightly with the 4J team to coordinate Notch's design decisions. We want to keep the core experience of the original PC version intact, while ensuring the game fits its new platform."

Originally due out in Winter this year, Microsoft has announced that Minecraft has slipped to a Spring 2012 release. If it’s even a patch on its compulsive PC cousin, it’ll be worth the wait"

Link to the original article
Thema:

Minecraft not being playable on new console.

1. Minecraft not being playable on new console. - Similar Threads - Minecraft being playable

2. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  3. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  4. Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?: Hi, I bought Microsoft's Minecraft Java Edition for my son. He completed the purchase through his account, I approved it and paid for it and it shows up under his profile under "family safety"....
  5. My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...: My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support saying they dont have control of their accounts...
  6. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  7. Minecraft not being able to login to your username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft not being able to login to your username: I tried logging into minecraft java edition as usual today but when i press play it asked me to put in a username which never has been done and when i put in my username it says its already taken...
  8. Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft:...: In late June - early July, I bought my Xbox that included Minecraft: Bedrock edition. Later in 2022, they announced that both Minecraft: Java edition and Minecraft: Bedrock edition were now going...
  9. My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled: Here are my account settings: [img] I pressed submit, restarted the game and launcher, logged out and back in, restarted my computer, and it still didn't work....
  10. Minecraft multiplayer is not working despite all settings being set as they should.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer is not working despite all settings being set as they should.: My brother has been trying to get onto minecraft java on multiplayer for a few months. His settings are all correct according to the forum. He has been on microsoft family as a member, where our...