Minecraft.net Profile

Discus and support Minecraft.net Profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought Minecraft on Windows, 10 Xbox 1, Android and PS4. How can I get a Minecraft.net profile without having to buy the PC/Mac version also?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PR1SON3R X, Aug 3, 2017.

  1. PR1SON3R X
    PR1SON3R X Guest

    Minecraft.net Profile


    I've bought Minecraft on Windows, 10 Xbox 1, Android and PS4. How can I get a Minecraft.net profile without having to buy the PC/Mac version also?

    :)
     
    PR1SON3R X, Aug 3, 2017
    #1
  2. PR1SON3R X
    PR1SON3R X Guest
    Minecraft.net Profile

    I've bought Minecraft on Windows, 10 Xbox 1, Android and PS4. How can I get a Minecraft.net profile without having to buy the PC/Mac version also?
     
    PR1SON3R X, Aug 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Minecraft.net profile issue

    I recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition from the microsoft store app on my PC and linked it to my xbox live account. Everything runs fine but when I sign into the minecraft.net page and go to my
    profile it says that I don't own the game. Any help would be appreciated.
     
    NJSwift101480, Aug 3, 2017
    #3
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Microsoft minecraft launcher

    When you log into minecraft.net and look at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile do you see both your Minecraft Profile name, and your XBox GamerTag?
  5. VALENTINO 02 Win User

    minecraft.net

    I believe Minecraft bedrock edition (the one on windows 10 and Xbox) does not support mods. Java Edition (only available on PCs) however does but they're 2 different games and I believe you would need to buy that version if you want access to mods.
  6. Mia Mone’T Win User

    Can't redeem minecraft java edition

    i had this issue with mine and i fixed it by like going to minecraft.net>my profile>my games> and there should be an option that says "change skin" and "profile name" u can confirm it there :)
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Minecraft cant buy a realm

  8. Rostom L Win User

    How can I download my own MCPE skin.

    Hi Xavier!

    Try to login your account to Minecraft.net then go to Profile section. Look for the skin you're trying to download if you could download it from the web.
Thema:

Minecraft.net Profile

Loading...
  1. Minecraft.net Profile - Similar Threads - Minecraft net Profile

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net: I have an account already linked to my Minecraft, but I don’t know the email of this linked account. Can someone help me figure this out? ab5560c8-8ca1-4c8b-90d4-7bb51de19288
  10. My keys on Minecraft windows edition do net respond well

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My keys on Minecraft windows edition do net respond well: I constantly can't stop walking in whatever way I press the key to walk. c043d00a-8359-445d-ad7b-c3f5538bae23