Minecraft ne se lance pas... Blocage à l'écran MOJANG.

Discus and support Minecraft ne se lance pas... Blocage à l'écran MOJANG. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour J'ai acheté aujourd'hui la version Windows 10 de Minecraft sur le Windows store. Après le téléchargement, l'installation s'est parfaitement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AchilleC, Apr 23, 2020.

1. AchilleC
    AchilleC Guest

Bonjour

J'ai acheté aujourd'hui la version Windows 10 de Minecraft sur le Windows store.

Après le téléchargement, l'installation s'est parfaitement faite.

Cependant, il n'est pas possible de jouer car Minecraft plante au chargement.

Le chargement démarre, l'écran MOJANG s'affiche , puis l'écran se ferme et il n'y a aucun message d'erreur.

j'ai tenté de réinitialisé l'application

j'ai désinstallé et réinstallé

j'ai redémarré

toujours le même problème.

Que dois je faire ?

Merci

:)

AchilleC, Apr 23, 2020
  2. MarceSebas Win User

Minecraft ne se lance pas... Blocage à l'écran MOJANG [Minecraft doesn't launch... Blocking the MOJANG screen.]

Hi, I had the same problem but i realized what i did wrong, perhaps you did the same thing. I tried used minecraft RTX in my
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] pc. I changed it in Xbox insider Hub. I canceled it and change it to normal. I uninstalled Minecraft before, used ''wsreset'' to reset the <windows store> and download it again. I can play it now. I hope this can
    help you.
  3. AchilleC Win User

Minecraft ne se lance pas... Blocage à l'écran MOJANG [Minecraft doesn't launch... Blocking the MOJANG screen.]

Hi, I had the same problem but i realized what i did wrong, perhaps you did the same thing. I tried used minecraft RTX in my S*** pc. I changed it in Xbox insider Hub. I canceled it and change it to normal. I uninstalled Minecraft before, used ''wsreset''
    to reset the <windows store> and download it again. I can play it now. I hope this can help you.
    Thank you for your answer Marce, I tried, but unfortunately, it doesn't work...
  4. dominique hesse Win User

"age of empire définitive édition"

Is this after you’ve already tried uninstalling the game?

avant: le jeu ne se lance pas, aucunes réponses.

après (as you tell me): impossible de réinstaller le jeu! toujours aucune réponse
  5. Paul Bab Win User

GEARS of WARS 4 ne se lance pas

Hi,

We need you to post your concern about Gears of War 4 in English so we can acquire a better understanding of it. By doing so, we'd be able to provide an appropriate solution.
  6. R4VER Win User

Sea of thieves Crash on launch/ ne se lance pas

I would do a power cycle/clear cache and try again

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
Thema:

1. Minecraft ne se lance pas... Blocage à l'écran MOJANG. - Similar Threads - Minecraft lance pas

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  9. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  10. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...