Minecraft na koncie dziecka

Discus and support Minecraft na koncie dziecka in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Chciałem zainstalować dziecku na komputerze grę Minecraft Java edition. Dziecko ma konto Microsoft, jest w grupie rodzinnej, której jestem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JakubKrupa1, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. JakubKrupa1
    JakubKrupa1 Guest

    Minecraft na koncie dziecka


    Chciałem zainstalować dziecku na komputerze grę Minecraft Java edition.

    Dziecko ma konto Microsoft, jest w grupie rodzinnej, której jestem administratorem. Tym kontem jest zalogowane na komputerze.

    Przy próbie zakupu gry otrzymuję dwa błędy:

    - jeden, informujący mnie, że albo gra jest już zainstalowana albo instalacja która jest uniemożliwia przeprowadzenie nowej instalacji (żadnej instalacji nie ma oczywiście)

    - drugi, że to konto nie ma uprawnień do dokonania instalacji (logiczne, bo to konto dziecka)

    Żadnej z tych barier nie da się obejść.

    Nie ma żadnej drogi autoryzacji zakupu przez rodzica. Informacja o błędzie odsyła do ustawień grupy rodzinnej, jednak nie ma tam żadnych ustawień, które można by powiązać z problemem.

    Po 4 godzinach wertowania internetu i przeczytaniu jednego z waszych artykułów, poszedłem drogą tam przedstawioną. Kupiłem grę za 100zł na swoim koncie i jako login podałem konto dziecka.

    Rezultat jest taki, że gra się zainstalowała, ja mogę sobie pograć, a dziecko ma jedynie demo.

    100zł wyrzucone do kosza.

    To jest tak zakręcone, że nawet nie wiem o co pytać.

    Dlaczego jako rodzic nie mam możliwości autoryzowania zakupu dokonywanego przez dziecko?

    W jaki sposób przejść instalację?

    Jak kupić grę na koncie dziecka?

    ****Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Family****

    ****This product is not supported in the selected locale, we are moving this to en-us for proper support***

    :)
     
    JakubKrupa1, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    Minecraft na koncie dziecka

    Hi JakubKrupa1,

    I can barely imagine the amount of time and effort you must have invested in trying to buy Minecraft.

    Please see Microsoft account | Order History, for recent purchases. You may contact support (click here) for additional assistance with your billing issue as they have advance tools to help you diagnose your issue. If you have purchased the game three times and would like a refund, please use this link to submit a request (as long a qualifying requirements are met): Xbox.com/refunds.

    For any improvements and feedback, please send one here: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app.

    Regards,
  3. JakubKrupa1 Win User

    Minecraft na koncie dziecka

    This is ridicolous ...

    I've added some funds to my child's account, it is visible there, so it she should have a possibility to proceed a purchase.

    When running Minecraft game and log into my child's account we tried to buy a game - impossible!

    There is an error:

    "You have no permission to purchase. This account requres parental permission to puchase"

    I have no idea how to accept this, how to give a permission . There is no such a procedure!

    I've checked all the settings in my child's account (in Family Safety), one by one, and there is no setting that match my problem.

    In the error window there is also a link to several general topics, but none of them even touch my problem.

    Somehow (can't repeat that way) I've entered the "Xbox console settings". I've change some setting in my child's profile (related to purchasing).

    ... and finally that allowed me to make one step forward - now I can buy a game using my child's account (I'm doing that in Minecraft). But ... I have to pay again, third time!

    I've already donated my child' account (it is visible in the Microsoft account settings) but this in not visible in Minecraft.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    Minecraft na koncie dziecka

    Hello JakubKrupa1,

    We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

    Regards,

  5. JakubKrupa1 Win User

    Minecraft na koncie dziecka

    Hi Kathy,

    Thank you for your answer.

    When I go to my child's profile, I see two options under the "family" tab in my Microsoft account:
    - Microsoft account balance
    - Credit cards

    Be so kind and explain to me:
    Option a) - You say that I can authorize my child to purchase - the question is how to do it safely? This is the option to add a credit card to my child's account?

    Option b) - You mean my child can use my gaming account? I don't like to mix it up.

    Option c) - Should I add any funds to my child's account? What if this solution fails? Will I be able to get this money back? I just lost about $ 25 and wouldn't want to do it again.

    Sincerely,
    Jakub
  6. Kathy A. Win User

    Minecraft na koncie dziecka

    You're welcome, JakubKrupa1.

    Sure, let me provide you the steps and support article for your reference.

    Option a) - You say that I can authorize my child to purchase - the question is how to do it safely? This is the option to add a credit card to my child's account?

    You may add Microsoft credits or funds to your child's account as it is not suggested to add directly your credit card. (Please see this support article for more details - Add money to your family member's Microsoft account)

    1. Please visit family.microsoft.com and make sure you are signed into your parent account.
    2. Find your child's account and click Add money. You can also select More Options > Spending > Microsoft account balance > Add money.
    3. Select the amount of money you would like to add to your child's account and select Next.
    4. You may add your mode of payment by clicking Add a way to pay.

      (In adding money to your account you may refer to this link - Add money to your Microsoft account)
    Additionally, the answer to your question, please check this link for more details (Spending limits in Family Safety (microsoft.com)).

    1. Enable Ask to Buy and Set Spending Limits for your child's account.
    2. Please be mindful of this - Limits on the money in your Microsoft account.
    Option b) - You mean my child can use my gaming account? I don't like to mix it up.

    No, it would be best if the game license is associated to your child's account.

    Option c) - Should I add any funds to my child's account? What if this solution fails? Will I be able to get this money back? I just lost about $ 25 and wouldn't want to do it again.

    Yes, you should add money to your child's account. Please check this support article for processing a request for refund of your recent purchase - Request a refund for digital games.

    Hope this helps! If you have clarifications, please send a reply.

    Regards,

Thema:

Minecraft na koncie dziecka

Loading...
  1. Minecraft na koncie dziecka - Similar Threads - Minecraft koncie dziecka

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...