Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...

Discus and support Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解 [Translation - Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michaelwong189, Jun 26, 2020.

  1. Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...


    如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解

    [Translation - Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]

    :)
     
    Michaelwong189, Jun 26, 2020
    #1
  2. LKgomez Win User

    Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]

    如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解
    ???''
  3. Michaelwong189 Win User

    Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]

    好的,解答很實用:)
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]

    Hello Michaelwong189,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with joining servers on Minecraft. Please quit the game, restart your device, and try joining the server again. If the issue persists, check out

    Mojang Support
    for more information on connecting to your desired server.

    I hope this helps!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    關於JAVA和基岩版的問題

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    嘿!

    见到 很高兴!我是Darhyl,一个游戏玩家。很抱歉您正在经历这种情况。我是来帮忙的。

    为了解决此问题,您将需要执行一些基本的故障排除步骤,

    第一步,我建议您卸载当前的启动器。然后,转到Microsoft Store并获取捆绑包(Minecraft Java + Minecraft for Windows)。它将免费为您提供,它将为您安装带有两个 Minecraft 版本的启动器。

    参考链接: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

    如果它不起作用,请尝试重新安装最新版本的启动器,您可以在其中启动和玩《我的世界:基岩版》。使用您的 Microsoft 帐户登录启动器,您可以运行 Minecraft: Bedrock Edition,请访问此链接:

    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

    请花点时间,让我知道它是否有效。
  6. Zp-wangyifei Win User

    怎样通过xbox live身份验证? [Translation - How to authenticate via xbox live?]

    我用的是安卓Minecraft。但是 法进入服务器,需要进行xbox live身份验证。

    [Translation-I'm using Android Minecraft. However, you can't access the server and you need xbox live authentication.]
Thema:

Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...

Loading...
  1. Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when... - Similar Threads - Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  5. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  8. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  9. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  10. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...