Minecraft migration lost email

Discus and support Minecraft migration lost email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bat beat, Apr 11, 2023.

1. bat beat
    bat beat Guest

I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email.

Is it really that hard to show me the email I migrated to?

I have contacted Minecraft Support and even gave them proof of purchase and proof of migration from my personal email that would’ve been necessary to migrate in the first place.

All I’m asking is can someone help me with this?

:)

bat beat, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

3. KindGryphon Win User

I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email.

Is it really that hard to show me the email I migrated to?

I have contacted Minecraft Support and even gave them proof of purchase and proof of migration from my personal email that would’ve been necessary to migrate in the first place.

All I’m asking is can someone help me with this?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The above link has some possible ways to find out what email you used.

Support wont be able to tell you what email you used for security reasons as normally youd have to be the one to tell them what your email is for them to be able to pull up your account on their end
  4. ArabMC Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Ok, I lost access to the account, and the email the Minecraft account was migrated to was changed so I wouldn’t be able to gain anything from accessing it anyway. What should I do?
  5. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  6. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
Thema:

1. Minecraft migration lost email - Similar Threads - Minecraft migration lost

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Minecraft License lost after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft...
  4. I have lost my minecraft account in the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft account in the migration: When I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost both the account, I have a name that is not mine, as well as all the data I had on the servers, as well as my skin, and I don't know...
  5. I lost my minecraft account after migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my minecraft account after migration.: Hello there! I have been playing minecraft since the beta version and also bought it when it released in Alpha. I come back to the game now and again when my friends and i start a server for a...
  6. I migrated my Minecraft account before the deadline and now it's lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Minecraft account before the deadline and now it's lost.: Hello all and thanks for any help provided. I migrated my Minecraft account, that I've had since 2010, to a Microsoft account and when i went to install it on my new PC I get an error code at...
  7. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  8. Lost Minecraft License after Migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft License after Migration: I followed all steps of migration to my gmail account and got migration confirmations and everything. logged into mojang and wrote a new xbox username and then suddenly my license to the game is...
  9. Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account: So, i have previously had a Microsoft Xbox account on this email, and there i have multiple times bought an Xbox Game pass and so on. I have also migrated my Minecraft account to this Micorosft...
  10. Minecraft account migration and i lost my aacces to my Java edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration and i lost my aacces to my Java edition.: When i migrate my mojang account to Microsoft account i have now lost my Java edition and maybe my character im not sure? I had this game for almost maybe 10 years. I followed the instructions but...